2022/23 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

When was Mykolenko injured? I'm no fan of Holgate but he looked like he'd been dropped in there with zero preparation time whatsoever and against a top quality winger in a world class side where every single player comfortably walks into our side without question.

He was absolutely terrible today. Of course he was played out of position and if it wasn't for previous games when he's been equally terrible I'd cut him some slack.
But, as we all know , he is just awful pretty much every time he plays. Hope I never see him in an Everton shirt again

He was absolutely terrible today. Of course he was played out of position and if it wasn't for previous games when he's been equally terrible I'd cut him some slack.
But, as we all know , he is just awful pretty much every time he plays. Hope I never see him in an Everton shirt again
I don't trust him as a centre back, I'm nervous indeed when he's at right back and when he's at left back I have heart palpitations. So, where should he play?

The Premier League is simply a step too high for him, but for whatever reason he's been able to ride the crest of it.

The one redeeming feature is that he can't possibly be picked for Wolves.

Assumed it was going to be 5-4-1 when I saw the teamsheet. Holgate v Mahrez had disaster written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.