2022/23 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was training with the 18s today, hopefully means he's getting sold.
Feels like we’re starting to go full Niasse on his ass, presumably to get him to take lower wages elsewhere for game time. I don’t really like Holgate but I don’t really like those sort of tactics either, if he’s a long serving and reasonably popular member of the squad it can backfire.

Feels like we’re starting to go full Niasse on his ass, presumably to get him to take lower wages elsewhere for game time. I don’t really like Holgate but I don’t really like those sort of tactics either, if he’s a long serving and reasonably popular member of the squad it can backfire.
Agree, feel sorry for the bloke to be honest, not the best but always played for the shirt. It could backfire on the club because he might think "sod it, I'm gonna stay here out of spite"

The worst thing is that 72k a week is actually circa £3.75million a year, and no I have absolutely no problem with Holgate taking it, it’s the idiots that offered it to him I have a problem with
Tbf he was highly rated and actually did a good job especially for the fee when we first signed him. Again the sort of signing we should be trying. Just hasn't worked out over time. It happens

Obviously an unpopular opinion but just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.