2023/24 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of my mates supports West Brom and he was desperate to keep him when he went there on loan about 5 years ago. He's just gone backwards
He was OK at West Brom, we only ever played him at RB, always causing fouls though and his crossing could be poor but he had about 5 assists if you count goals from throw ins too.. Think we loved him though because he went out of his way for us to love him. He would still be walking round the pitch clapping the fans while the rest of the team were probably home having their tea.

I always thought there was a player there, and manged properly, there probably was. I don't ever think he was a CB in a 2. Maybe a 3
We just didn't manage him properly though.
Maybe he should have been turned into a right back and told, this is your position.
He mignt not have been a great one, but may just have been a lot better than we have now.
Or sold.for a few bob, where he would go onto have a decent career.

I just hope we ain't doing the same to Garner.

Bolasie
Tuson
Walcott
Allan
Niasse
Gbamin
Gomes

All signed and we couldn’t sell

Shouldn't this be, no matter how crap you are, Everton will always want to sign you.... don't forget Bret Angel and all the gumph we had in the 90's.. still have nightmares now.
Strange thing about football. No matter how crap you are someone always wants to sign you

Shouldn't this be, no matter how crap you are, Everton will always want to sign you.... don't forget Bret Angel and all the gumph we had in the 90's.. still have nightmares now.

Fresh trim up, fresh start.
IMG_5204.webp

Gerrrup there Mason.

I think Southampton are searching for the receipt for him
It says Premier League defender on the receipt. The young lady at the returns desk will be screwing her eyes up looking at Holgate and tell Southampton to do one because they are obviously trying it on and bringing back something they found in the trash to con us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back