2024/25 Mason Holgate

Nothing against Holgate, I do not know him. However I do wonder how they can be paying him, I'm guessing £20k per week, and how that can be justified to the ordinary working supporter. Change that to £10k per week and the same applies. No wonder there is so easily animosity between fans and players. Substitute a number of current Everton players for Holgate and the same argument applies.

Nothing against Holgate, I do not know him. However I do wonder how they can be paying him, I'm guessing £20k per week, and how that can be justified to the ordinary working supporter. Change that to £10k per week and the same applies. No wonder there is so easily animosity between fans and players. Substitute a number of current Everton players for Holgate and the same argument applies.
Estimates seem to be £72k (SEVENTY -TWO THOUSAND) a week

Holgate is on around 70k per week. It’s why we are finding it difficult to shift him.

He didn't offer himself that contract.

Estimates seem to be £72k (SEVENTY -TWO THOUSAND) a week
That’s why this season is so important. Not only do we go into new stadium next season and increased revenue. We also lose £555,000 wages a week with players contracts ending, over 2 million a month saved. I haven’t even included the loan players wages in that either.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back