2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
True... everything is just assumption but Holgate has certainly got things stirred up just by his reaction. He was f'in livid. That's why everyone is thinking something bad was said.

Yeah I get that and its understandable but if it turns out that it wasn't anything racist then we will look like bad blerts.

Lots of the RS all saying it was son of a b in Portuguese.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's likely Mason Holgate would have picked up insults hurled at him in Portuguese.
I speaketh the Portuguese languages and I can confirm ladyboy got racial

For me Jagielka - Holgate is our best CB option at the minute, at least until Keane gets his A-game back.

I still have faith in Keane but yes Jags was great tonight and Holgate is looking like he is going to be an excellent CB (I thought he was still a couple of years away from being a good cb so glad he proved me wrong)

Lots of the RS all saying it was son of a b in Portuguese.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's likely Mason Holgate would have picked up insults hurled at him in Portuguese.

No don't forget TT all Kopite speak Spanish, Portuguese and all South American languages so know how it may seem something has been said.

My missus even said he said something in Portuguese.

Told her to pipe down, club and players have form for it and get the fluck off Twitter

Thought Holgate played well, shame about the incident but I'm sure he will be alright.

Never a penalty for me, like.

Our first choice centre back imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back