Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has always struggled as a centre half in a 2 but looks great in a 3. Needs to step up soon and show he is learning to be a viable option in a 2 but he is still raw. At least he usually learns from his mistakes.

at fault for both goals last night, ball watching for the first and jumping like he had a bag of cement tied to his feet for the second, another vastly over rated Goodison prospect

Every time one of you says he should be playing center back I take note of you as someone who clearly doesn't understand football.

The lad is crap in the air and nowhere near strong enough. He's a passable right back.

Every time one of you says he should be playing center back I take note of you as someone who clearly doesn't understand football.

The lad is crap in the air and nowhere near strong enough. He's a passable right back.
And barely that. If we are being honest he hasn't really developed much and at best is a lower level premier league player which is about where he started. He could use a loan to get consistent time but we don't have enough cover

And barely that. If we are being honest he hasn't really developed much and at best is a lower level premier league player which is about where he started. He could use a loan to get consistent time but we don't have enough cover

He might kick on as a right back if his crossing picked up but I don't see him having or developing the tools in his locker to play centre back in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back