MATCH THREAD - Everton V Stevenage - Cap One Cup 2nd Round - Weds 28th August @7:45PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking my two boys to this so its in the bag. Cant take them every game as the youngest is 3 and he gets bored to tears and plays on the ipad - but every game we went to last season at GP we won...i keep having to tell my eldest who has just turned 6 that we actually lose sometimes!

The one player i want to see more than any other is Deulofeu

Just make sure they're at the derby game (y)

Just make sure they're at the derby game (y)

Just went through the games and last season, they were 2 and 5...we went to Man U (only my 5 yr old) , L Orient, Southampton, Sunderland, Spurs, Wigan, WBA, Reading and Fulham! Its not worth buying a season ticket cos they will miss some games...saying that though, it costs me over £100 to pick and choose so a season ticket is probs cheaper!

The last thing we want is Martinez pulling a Brenda and starting our first choice XI. Yes, the RS won (albeit in extra time) but their signing of the summer was injured just before Van Persie comes to town. Sturridge couldn't walk off the pitch until he had a massage either.

We have to put ourselves 2-3 up by half time, don't want no upsets like notts county nearly caused or MK Dons and Burton Albion. Stevenage will come out fighting and will probably harass us at free kicks and corners, which we don't like.

Barkley, Naismith, Vic and Deloufeu should feature. Kone needs to start with Oviedo at LB hopefully, really wanna see more of this lad....I'm sure he has bags of potential.

Ticket sales for this are abysmal. Anyone who is umming and arring just get down and get a seat. There's more empty seats than there is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back