MATCH THREAD: Stoke City vs Everton - Sat 29th July - KO 3pm BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for the Everton commentary team to remind us that Stoke are “a week ahead of us in their pre-season” if we aren’t beating them on 60 minutes.

At some point you want to wind up and pummel a team in pre-season. Be interesting to see at this point what we have in the locker and actually go for it. The excuses of having to cram plans in very quickly when the coaching team first arrived have now elapsed.

Injured i think young prob play most games if honest, think the swuad is that bad i have young for player of the season. Is how little i rate all of them

Yeah he did start over 20 games for Villa so he's still in good shape but it's just periods of the season like December where they'll be a stupid number of games in a few weeks so you need a decent enough back up LB for that period rather than just putting a CB there and crossing your fingers.

Holgate completely out of the squad suggests he'll be moving on soon enough at least.

Players missing
Gray
Gomes
Holgate
Mykolenko
Alli

Coleman injured
DCL perma injured

The squad is so weak in terms of depth of quality.

Unless some better players brought in we are nailed on for another relegation scrap.

Not happening.
Make the most of the two weeks before the season starts. They'll be the best two weeks.

Here's where Danjuma bags one goal and they give up all hope of signing a striker.
Agree, pretty much this side to face Fulham in 2 weeks, only changes maybe if Onana or DCL play against Fulham, that is all our options.

Don`t think Dyche would ever pick Branthwaite over Keane, that is the hill Dyche is dying on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back