• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

MATCH THREAD - United States vs Germany - Group G - 12PM Eastern, 5PM UK Time - Thursday June 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Portugal-Ghana draw would make my day. I think it'll be 1-2 or 0-2, Germany is miles better than Portugal, and hopefully Portugal wins by 1 or something against Ghana.

We'll win...or at least draw. Not worried. It's weird how not worried I am actually. 2-1 Yanks. USA win going off at 9-1 right now on Paddy Power. Place your bets.

I think there is a great chance for Everton to start building a formal following in the US. Timmy, Donovan even Max Moore and McBride give us a bit of connection and Timmy is a social media sensation for NYRB in the MLS.. we need to work with Umbro to get the shirts out and available, run some quality tv ads and get our boys back for the pre season games.. Heck I even saw a bottle of Chang at the Thai restaurant here last week, get them on board too!

I think there is a great chance for Everton to start building a formal following in the US. Timmy, Donovan even Max Moore and McBride give us a bit of connection and Timmy is a social media sensation for NYRB in the MLS.. we need to work with Umbro to get the shirts out and available, run some quality tv ads and get our boys back for the pre season games.. Heck I even saw a bottle of Chang at the Thai restaurant here last week, get them on board too!

Clearly we just need to bring in some more Yank players. Bobby thinks they're fit, y'know.

From the current US team, who would you take for Everton?

I think Julian Green (on loan) could easily be the new Deulofeu.

Fabian Johnson (theoretically, but he just moved clubs).

DeAndre Yedlin as Coleman's deputy.

Michael Bradley, although he's carrying some serious wages now.

Bedoya maybe? I haven't been truly impressed with his work so far this tournament. Decent performances, but nothing great. He had a pretty good year with Nantes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back