Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they say about him on Burnley forums , made of glass and not strong enough for the premier league.
It's a no from me if Bill or Mosh ask me
I’ll level with you brother. I don’t think Bill or Mosh ask the man employed to do a directors of footballs job, so not sure you’re in their thoughts.

I’ve never wanted a transfer to fall through as desperately as that one. It was possibly the first time I felt fully embarrassed to be an Everton fan and signalled the start of us becoming a national laughing stock.
I’d love to ask Steve Walsh just what he was thinking not laughing in Palace’s face when they told him the price

Do you have a link to that?
i found a thread on there, from April, asking if that’s the first time he’d played a full 90 minutes

After a bit of discussions between the Brexit lovers, it was established that was his 5th time completing a full 90 mins last season

Edit: they all agree this was his best game for Burnley. 10 points for guessing who this game was against???

I’ve never wanted a transfer to fall through as desperately as that one. It was possibly the first time I felt fully embarrassed to be an Everton fan and signalled the start of us becoming a national laughing stock.
Tbh Mike, the nation barely knows we even exist these days. We have been totally forgettable for a decade...that's probably half the age of most of the Footy social media reporters out there today. The only people who look at us as a laughing stock today is filthy reds and unfortunately they would be correct.
Oh how we all laughed when they had Woy as manager but they totally reset and became ace. We however fannied about, spent a ton and have actually regressed.

i found a thread on there, from April, asking if that’s the first time he’d played a full 90 minutes

After a bit of discussions between the Brexit lovers, it was established that was his 5th time completing a full 90 mins last season

Edit: they all agree this was his best game for Burnley. 10 points for guessing who this game was against???
He played 90minutes versus us.

Welcome to Everton
4AC4FF34-316C-47A5-AEBA-43E11CC52D79.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.