Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
just imagine if those few posters were the Burnley forum‘s equivalent of our very own clueless posters who regularly show themselves up to having little, warped or no knowledge at all. Most players get injured, Everton are desperate for players who can put the ball in the back of the net and this fella can so Maxwell Cornet improves the squad and can play all across the frontline as well as left wing back if needed. He is also not a weapons grade dildo like Emmanuel Dennis…..
I hope you are right mate, I would rather we bought no-one than make more of the mistakes of the past.
Hopefully Lampard and Thelwall are left in charge of recruitment without interference from above. If that is the case they live or die by there choice of player and we have to trust them.

just imagine if those few posters were the Burnley forum‘s equivalent of our very own clueless posters who regularly show themselves up to having little, warped or no knowledge at all. Most players get injured, Everton are desperate for players who can put the ball in the back of the net and this fella can so Maxwell Cornet improves the squad and can play all across the frontline as well as left wing back if needed. He is also not a weapons grade dildo like Emmanuel Dennis…..
I’m warming to him. He looks a busy pacy player who did actually score some goals. His versatility is also useful to us.

Looks like he can take a corner & a free kick & we don’t have anybody else who can until Townsend is available

I know we are and we do, but this is the reality of our situation.

When/if we can shift some others out that we want to shift out, like Gomes, Gbamin probably, maybe one of the CBs, then we'll have more to play with but that will be towards the end of the window.

In the meantime we have funds that have been freed up by the Richarlison sale but we have to use them wisely and that means having to be careful with not just how much we bid but how we can structure the deals.

i hope we know the other players we need and can get them. the ship has sailed with connor gallagher. and we need that type of position

images (62).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.