M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we didn't impress him last night, we never will. hope this comes through, it is a gamble, but sometimes you just get the hint that certain gambles are worth the risk and this just gives me the feeling it will be, both financially and playing wise. if a 17 year old pleases moyes as much as reported then that's more than enough for me.

Wold like him,but if money is his driving force at 17 then i really don't think he would fit in at everton.

Truthfully, if he really cares about money at 17, he'll come to Everton. We sell our youngsters for crazy money. A few years here, and he'll develop and get Rodwell money.

I'm excited at this prospect and i really hope we pick him up.

Just going to say that LCAB was an absolute stand up member of this community and deserves alot more respect than some of you show him.

whether or not he gets everything right or wrong, there was a load more to the lad than being an ITK, and due to some bad eggs around transfer time, we lost a great member of what we have around these parts.

to resolve all this why doesn't club make a statement about this guy.he looks immense and would love to see him in the blue come on efc let us know whats happening....

What is this LCAB thing?

And plus, who are the ones saying he looks amazing? Theres hardly anything of him to see on t'internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back