M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
meant to ve various sightingas oh him apprently at the game But I never seen himmm could just be a load of bollocks like but makes you wonder if he was there with the comment made from GregOk from the echo eariler up in the thread

seems like the majority of ppl don't think moyes gives youth a chance, so why would it be any different here?

Good point.

All depends if Niang really is a wonder kid or just another over hyped 'good prospect'. If he really is the former I think Moyes would play him.

We beat one of the biggest teams in the world. He would be silly not sign for our team, we have such a good balance in our teams, experience, youth and talent.

Agree as if move to so called milan all he would be is on the bench and get sold on for a profit ..anyone watchin the game tonight would purely sign for us we wanted to win the match more

Have you seen Milan lately? There will be plenty of opportunity for him.

Isn't niang agenting the player milan just signed though? Probs why he was there. Still seen nothing convinving on milans inteest exceptthose blag agents on twitter

Isn't niang agenting the player milan just signed though? Probs why he was there. Still seen nothing convinving on milans inteest exceptthose blag agents on twitter

bale-old-geezer_2200036i.jpg

I followed Tubey's advice above. It seems like Niang's agent has met with Milan officials, and Milan have offered Caen a one season loan for Niang with an option to buy for 3M euros at the end of the loan period. My first thought is that we could surely gazump that offer?

However, I also read that he prefers the 'colours of the Rossoneri' - so maybe he won't be interested whatever we offer. I was really hoping he would sign with us because he seems like a nailed on prospect (rather than risky potential), and although I wouldn't want us to sell him if he lives up to the hype - we do need to bring in more realisable prospects if we are going to survive financially in the long-term.

Does seem to have all gone quite regarding Niang. It's a pity as by all accounts he impressed last week in his trial. We need to move onto other targets ASAP if that is the case .

they got 40M for tiago silva

I was under the impression they were having massive economic problems. We'll see what happens, but either way I'm not getting my hopes up. If we don't sign Niang then we'll most likely sign someone who has the experience necessary to jump into the first team right away, which is something we need anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back