M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bale-old-geezer_2200036i.jpg

Haha!

Well if this deal is off........could all the 'ITKs' please stand up and enlighten us to who is lined up next. I remember lcab saying he didn't mind the rodwell sale seeing the possible/probable ins. That was before he even knew about Mirallas. soooooooo who could they be?

Think we are still front runners really, the milan twitter rumours are a distraction or the offer isnt good enough. 20 millions on this kid and no more, we arent made of money.

Sorry but LCAB good lid that he is doesn't know as much as he likes people to believe IMO.

If he says someone is signing you can bet your bottom dollar they are but he also has no idea of plenty of other business going on!
Not meaning it to sound like a bitching of him btw...

Now davidmoyes on the other hand...

Sorry but LCAB good lid that he is doesn't know as much as he likes people to believe IMO.

If he says someone is signing you can bet your bottom dollar they are but he also has no idea of plenty of other business going on!

I would have called on this demigod but I thought he had done enough for one pre-season.

I agree with the first statement, and with the way he retweets everyone who sucks up to him it shows he loves the attention.

But the last bit about davidmoyes is ridiculous. LCAB has called way more than him.

Credit to him though, he's definitely gained my trust and LCAB didn't have a clue with the Mirallas deal, don't care what he says.

They're selling because they're broke, not because they are re-investing.

yeah was aware of this, just thought surely a little bit of this would be re-invested , could be good business for a broke team to buy a highly potential lad like this for around 4 mill and then get a massive profit in a few years, maybe a risk a skint club needs to take. anyway i don't know the facts so i'll shut up, would piss myself laughing if we managed to offer better terms than the mighty AC Milan though

I agree with the first statement, and with the way he retweets everyone who sucks up to him it shows he loves the attention.

But the last bit about davidmoyes is ridiculous. LCAB has called way more than him.

Credit to him though, he's definitely gained my trust and LCAB didn't have a clue with the Mirallas deal, don't care what he says.

The davidmoyes bit was tongue in cheek tbh mate... However he is having a blinding Pre-season!

lets not go off topic and turn into an lcab bashing lads, the lad provided this forum great info in the past and is a top evertonian. let's keep this about niang

AC Milan want to loan with the option to buy but Caen want to sell not loan, according to Talksport and others. Still think we're in the running for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back