M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wanted to go to Milan then fair enough. We're definitely not more attractive. Fair play to the lad, good luck to him.

Indeed.

As soon as the trial ended and it went quiet for two or three days I pretty much knew it was dead in the water.

We haven't "missed out" on him as the player had no interest in joining. Onwards and upwards...

Shame, they've been calling him the French Franny Jeffers.

Bit disappointed but you never know, Moyesie might have a transfer trick or 2 still up his sleeve.
<And no, I dont mean selling Heitinga & Baines on the last day ffs bill>

Indeed.

As soon as the trial ended and it went quiet for two or three days I pretty much knew it was dead in the water.

We haven't "missed out" on him as the player had no interest in joining. Onwards and upwards...

I aint gonna beat myself up about "losing out" to AC Milan, I just aint.

Really disappointed and I can see this one hurting in a few years if he goes on to live up to his potential.

But I can't moan. We can't compete with AC Milan and he'd be mental to pick us over them. Oh well.

Really disappointed and I can see this one hurting in a few years if he goes on to live up to his potential.

But I can't moan. We can't compete with AC Milan and he'd be mental to pick us over them. Oh well.

He'll do his cruciates in and retire by the age of 24 lad.

Everyone who leaves Everton (even if they never signed) generally go cack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back