M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The french press had it that Caen accepted our bid but the lad was holding out for milan even though we'd offered more money. Dunno whether there's any truth in that, though.

I havent really followed this "story" if im honest, I personally didnt really see it happening, for different reasons.

Bummer. Wonder if this influences discussions about Ince.

Im not sure how or why?

And also personally feel we really dont need Wingers, considering LD is "likely" to be inbound.

I havent really followed this "story" if im honest, I personally didnt really see it happening, for different reasons.

Im not sure how or why?

And also personally feel we really dont need Wingers, considering LD is "likely" to be inbound.

In reading the rumors I've heard Ince be linked with us along with Niang, so with Niang falling off, just was wondering if Ince becomes higher priority, that's all. Connecting some dots that I probably shouldn't connect.

Was wanting options in case the LD thing doesn't come through (I hope it does as we all know). If it's happening, then I agree, no Ince - though I wanted Niang. He was one for the future that looked very very promising. And he could have actually developed with the wingers we finally had on staff!

Who would have thought we'd be set on wingers?

Im not that bothered about Ince, cant say ive seen the lad play, but ive heard hes a bad bell and the RS connection means I cant see myself warming to him.

Im not that bothered about Ince, cant say ive seen the lad play, but ive heard hes a bad bell and the RS connection means I cant see myself warming to him.

BLF seems to be intimating that he knows him or something and that he's an absolute whopper?

That for me makes me hope he stays far away from the royal blue. Whoppers are for QPR and the RS.

As long as we actually bid?

The lad wanted Milan from the start by the sound of it.

This.

I start to think we never actually made a bid for him. If we offered £5-6m and Milan only offered loan with option to buy, why didn't Caen only accept ours and tell Milan to improve their bid or 'koff? Caen just got relegated... getting in money should be their first priority.

If Niang is off, next will naturally be higher priority :D
Simple math Kay mate

That was my thought. Apparently Moyes like shim.

BLF seems to be intimating that he knows him or something and that he's an absolute whopper?

That for me makes me hope he stays far away from the royal blue. Whoppers are for QPR and the RS.

UGH. I hadn't heard that. If that's the case, no thanks. I hate having cancerous sores on the team. Drenthe became one last year, and we all saw how distracting that was.

Indeed, we dont sign weapons at Everton, but we do bring them thru the Youth team, yes Victor, I meant you.

Is Vic actually a melt though?

That was my thought. Apparently Moyes like shim.

UGH. I hadn't heard that. If that's the case, no thanks. I hate having cancerous sores on the team. Drenthe became one last year, and we all saw how distracting that was.

Drenthe was mental, but he wasn't a nasty beaut. I don't thinks so anyway.

He stole the girlfriend of one of the lads on here. Would be horrible for him having to cheer for the guy.

Being a jerk is being a jerk. Don't care how you did it. Big believer in the team being > the individual and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back