M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stole the girlfriend of one of the lads on here. Would be horrible for him having to cheer for the guy.

BLF is an uber lid and I've never seen him moan about anyone. He lost it talking about him though.

So I'm going to hate someone I've never met because someone who I've also never met but spoke to over the internet doesn't like him.

Makes sense to me, like.

BLF seems to be intimating that he knows him or something and that he's an absolute whopper?

That for me makes me hope he stays far away from the royal blue. Whoppers are for QPR and the RS.

He stole the girlfriend of one of the lads on here. Would be horrible for him having to cheer for the guy.

Aye, he stole poor bluebottle's girl off him, the [Poor language removed]. She had ridiculous norks too.

I don't know him personally as such I just know a little about him, he lives in my town. I don't know if he's a particularly nasty lad or if he's just a rich young buck with a massive tit of a father but from what I know he's at least a very arrogant tw*t with an entourage of sycophantic bells.

I know first hand that his dad is a tit, but you knew that anyway. Come to think of it I'm positive I remember my girlfriend saying Tom tried it on with her before I was with her. The little scrote!

What I would would be most interested in, if we did actually sign him, is what Moyes would do with him. Do you pay, say for arguments sake, 4 mill upfront for him and then let him play in reserves or U-18's? Subs bench? Obviously to teams with the money, like Chelsea they do whatever/ship them out on loan. Could Everton afford to do anything like that?

If he's as good as his reputation, I'd hope he could be backup for the first team, used in cup games, 20mins at the end of won matches etc etc.

I hoped Moyes would do the same with Barkley last season though!

Everton want to buy, Milan want to loan, so why don't we buy him and loan him out straight away to Milan ang he gets to play where he wants while gaining experience

Everton want to buy, Milan want to loan, so why don't we buy him and loan him out straight away to Milan ang he gets to play where he wants while gaining experience

Milan want to buy him... they just want to delay having to spend money on him for 1 year, hence why they're trying to get him on loan with an agreed fee to buy him next season.

It's ON or OFF.

???????
lea-perrins-worcestershire-sauce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back