M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but Everton have and clearly they're excited about him.

If Fox had said he looked crap in his trial I'd not be arsed.

Hmmm I need a bit more than that to be excited.

Glad he looked good in his trial. But he's 17. He won't get anywhere near our team for beards?? If ever?

Don't get me wrong I hope he is the next Drogba. But really we've nothing to go on here.

Literally feel like Kroldrup signing here. I didn't know sh*t about him either.

Hmmm I need a bit more than that to be excited.

Glad he looked good in his trial. But he's 17. He won't get anywhere near our team for beards?? If ever?

Don't get me wrong I hope he is the next Drogba. But really we've nothing to go on here.

Literally feel like Kroldrup signing here. I didn't know sh*t about him either.

I doubt he'll be involved much any time soon mate.

I'm more excited about his future. And to be quite cynical, his potential transfer value if he did turn out to be a superstar.

Instead of "Niang" Moyes should just put "15 Million" on the back of his jersey. Would get a lot of people excited.

These are the signings the club should ba making, a small gamble that could pay off in the long term.

I don't agree. Mirallas is exactly the type of player WR should be signing IMO. Youn but ready to make an actual impact on the team.
Also, if we sold him tomorrow we'd make a profit already.

I like Gueye and Vellios though. Vellios more admittedly, but if we're buying players I'd much rather we go the young and promising route.

I like Gueye and Vellios too. They were cheap. Not sure Moyes like either of them though!

I don't think AC Milan were in for Gueye or Vellios like mate!

True.

I thought you agreed that it was annoying that people got excited by players they hadn't even heard of 2 weeks ago?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back