M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS IT ON!!!!!???????
Willem-Dafoe-SpiderMan.jpg

It's always been on

elmos-eyes.gif

I like it when we buy players, mate. I especially like it when we buy young players who will still be boss in four or five years times and while I've obviously never seen thid lid, Milan want him, everyone at the club was raving about him and he's got a huge reputation. Where's the down side in picking him up? If he's that good we might even see him in the first team and if not it'll save us having to buy anyone new a year or two down the line.

And we're probably not talking any more money then we paid for McFadden, Hahnemann and Anichebe's combined wages last year.

I like it when we buy players, mate. I especially like it when we buy young players who will still be boss in four or five years times and while I've obviously never seen thid lid, Milan want him, everyone at the club was raving about him and he's got a huge reputation. Where's the down side in picking him up? If he's that good we might even see him in the first team.

And we're probanly not talking any more money then we paid for McFadden, Hahnemann and Anichebe's combined wages last year.

If rather we got a 22/23/24 year old who will actually have an impact i'd be happier.

I agree I'd rather have a player that will have more of an immediate impact on the team but if he is as good as his reputation says then we might have next big player on our hands.

WHY'S HE NOT SIGNED FFS MOYES SACK THE BOARD JOKE OF A CLUB WE ARE

He signing or not then?

I agree I'd rather have a player that will have more of an immediate impact on the team but if he is as good as his reputation says then we might have next big player on our hands.
Let's just hope we can keep him with us if he becomes the next big player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back