M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs only have 2 strikers so I'm sure he'll get a chance
Ye the same chance he'd get with us he'd be used mainly as a sub no 17 year old is gonna be a regular starter. Adebayor an Defoe would be ahead of him. Its a simple choice spurs are all over the show at the minute avb is unproven in this league.

As I said if he chooses spurs over us fine, he's an unproven kid were Everton we'll move on.

Wait so he's in or no?? For the love of Tupac Shakur can someone just give it straight. Where's sir LCAB?? I swear the window has me feeling like an emotional roller coaster overthat here. Or a woman when she...well anytime really.

Ok you're right that's just outta line. Apologies ladies.

*self imposed timeout*

the pic doesn't look like him to me

head-in-sand.jpeg

It's him, whether anything comes of it is a completely different matter.

A supposed Spurs 'ITK' thinks it's Varela of Porto...

The original JJetset â€￾@jetsetyid
Looks like Niang to me but cant confirm.Anyway we are not close signing him if it was

Niang is nailed on going Everton so I don't think it would be him. Think it's Varela of Porto.
The original JJetset â€￾@jetsetyid
Yes good shout it could be him.We have had a few casual chats so maybe you have a winner there ,

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/update-381-jjetset-friday-night-twitterings.89741/

silvestre-varela-forward.jpg

AC Milan News â€￾@ACMilanNewsOnly
Everton clinch Niang transfer coup - Everton have clinched a deal for Caen striker M'Baye Niang. read more

Really dont think its Niang in the stands at Spurs. Looking at his hair in the 2 pics it would have to have grown a hell of a lot in a week. This photo was taken of Niang about a week ago in a restaurant in Liverpool by a blue on Twitter. Him with the blokes kids...

Remove the gaps from the following link... i50.tinypic. co m/icuxi8.jpg

I would post the pic direct but i dont have enough posts!

I don't think this guy actually exists...the guy in the pics is just a lost member of Bill's delegation with a cheap euro ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back