M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad who posted it said he didnt speak a word of English and was speaking french but his agent / the bloke with him indeed said it was Niang and he was over at Everton. Unless the lads been lied to of course and hes just had a photo taken with some random black guy in San Carlo restaurant in Liverpool.

I googled the picture like you and there are other images where he looks more like the guy in the restaurant.

I hope he/you are right!

Doesn't Willian have braids?

IT'S OFF FFS.

No.

1135037590.jpg

Black people have haircuts sometimes, strange but true ^^

This thread is an abomination.

It's an orgy of stupid twitter quotes, jarg detective work, bipolar kneejerk optimism/pessimism and absolutely no homosexual flirtation.

RIP GOT, 2007-2012.

@GOTITK Rumour has it GOT is not flirtatious enough for RFUS and he is considering transferring permanently to the Lounge.

I really hope we can sign Niang . Even sky sports thinks we are going to sign him , and it would be a massive boost for the Everton if we show ability to sign a top european prospect to the club. And at £2,3 mill it seems like a steal . there will probably be add ons , but those are worth paying if he turns out to be boss .

I really hope we can sign Niang . Even sky sports thinks we are going to sign him , and it would be a massive boost for the Everton if we show ability to sign a top european prospect to the club. And at £2,3 mill it seems like a steal . there will probably be add ons , but those are worth paying if he turns out to be boss .

He's signing mate, I'm ITK and reported it yesterday. If only I had a Twitter account more people would know...

I hope Anichebe grows corn rows.

Corn rows = Skillfull. That's the rule, isn't it? Except in the case of Assou-Ekotto, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back