M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willian_2706567.jpg

Doesnt look like willian to me

TOLD YOU. IT'S OFF FFS.

KENSTONE OUT. MOYLEZ OUT.

My uncle makes the shirt collars for Gladstone Small, and he's just rang and told me that the older black guy in the pick is actually Gladstone's half brother.

So make of that what you will.

My uncle makes the shirt collars for Gladstone Small, and he's just rang and told me that the older black guy in the pick is actually Gladstone's half brother.

So make of that what you will.

I've got a half brother, would have been more but my Arl feller took the chain saw off me

I don't want him now.

He comes across as one of these "big I am" types, already thinking he's a megastar. I bet he's all bling and rude boy etc.

He's pimping himself around for the best pot of gold. If he was impressed by what he saw at Everton during the trial, he should had signed. If not, he should have told us so.

If he wants to play games then he isn't the type of fella I want at Everton.

icuxi8.jpg
Really dont think its Niang in the stands at Spurs. Looking at his hair in the 2 pics it would have to have grown a hell of a lot in a week. This photo was taken of Niang about a week ago in a restaurant in Liverpool by a blue on Twitter. Him with the blokes kids...

this is going on and on .realistically if he doesnt sign we still should have circa 5million to spend i hope moyes has other players as a fall back option squad still needs strenghtening .hopefully today this saga will end !!!

icuxi8.jpg
Really dont think its Niang in the stands at Spurs. Looking at his hair in the 2 pics it would have to have grown a hell of a lot in a week. This photo was taken of Niang about a week ago in a restaurant in Liverpool by a blue on Twitter. Him with the blokes kids...

I think it could've been Varela (Porto) at WHL - Portugese midfielder, possible in if Modric finally goes out????

At least we are looking and trying to sign the best young kids around, the lad is only 17 and this decision will be one of the most important ones in his life, at the end of the day AC Milan are a massive club, a great city to live in and great History, he could easily choose us.

Not to bothered either way.

Here is said translation from L'equipe

Not used yet this season Caen with whom he is under contract until 2014, M'Baye Niang is more than ever on the move. Tested by Arsenal this summer , the young striker (17) could finally landed in Italy and more exactly, to AC Milan. According to our information, the Lombard club really hope to recruit and made an offer of € 5 million leaders Norman. The ball is now in their court. - With CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back