M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him now.

He comes across as one of these "big I am" types, already thinking he's a megastar. I bet he's all bling and rude boy etc.

He's pimping himself around for the best pot of gold. If he was impressed by what he saw at Everton during the trial, he should had signed. If not, he should have told us so.

If he wants to play games then he isn't the type of fella I want at Everton.

Rubbish. He's a young lad who is new to this transfer game and is simply trying to make the best decision for him. How you can say he comes across as a 'big I am' is beyond me, I mean as he even given an interview about it ?

Is there any possibility he could actually be gash at fooball.

At least we gave him a trial and got a good look at him. But he's 17 and very inexperienced. So there would be a risk involved. And because of the risk it's unlikely that we'd up our bid by much, if at all.

There is Nothing... Nothing! in the news meda about .. Spurs, or anyone else...apart from AC Milan & Everton currently involved with negotiations!
If there was anything to this photo (Might have been taken weeks ago! , If it is him!!) Then some news hound would have been onto it like a Fly on sh*t!

Don't care now. But think we won't buy anybody else after what moyes said about he hopes he can bring a loan in. Goodbye rest of money as you know he won't see any of it by jan

Don't care now. But think we won't buy anybody else after what moyes said about he hopes he can bring a loan in. Goodbye rest of money as you know he won't see any of it by jan

If we don't bring anybody else in, you have to say that the rumours of having to sell one big player a year to survive looks to be true. This worries me.

If the money isn't spent before the transfer deadline I believe he will have the money available in Jan. Remember Moyes holds the trump cards given the fact he is in the final year of his contract, can't see BK holding back with the money if he wants to keep hold of Moyes.

Rubbish. He's a young lad who is new to this transfer game and is simply trying to make the best decision for him. How you can say he comes across as a 'big I am' is beyond me, I mean as he even given an interview about it ?

Whilst I don't agree with his "big I am" comments, I do think Everton shouldn't entertain the idea of signing players who aren't fully interested in joining us. We're Everton FC, we deserve respect.

Whilst I don't agree with his "big I am" comments, I do think Everton shouldn't entertain the idea of signing players who aren't fully interested in joining us. We're Everton FC, we deserve respect.

That's extremely naive.

If you think that this 17 yr old French lad should have dreamt about joining EFC, then you're living on another planet mate.

He'll have known next to FA about us before we showed an interest & now he'll be weighing up his options & trying to make the best decision for himself, same as any one of us would.

cum'baye ya Niang,
cum'baye ya,
cum'baye ya Niang,
cum'baye ya,
cum'baye ya Niang,
cum'baye ya,
oh Niang, cum'baye ya

And on that note, I'm confident there will be further news today....

That's extremely naive.

If you think that this 17 yr old French lad should have dreamt about joining EFC, then you're living on another planet mate.

He'll have known next to FA about us before we showed an interest & now he'll be weighing up his options & trying to make the best decision for himself, same as any one of us would.

Nope, it's really not naive at all to want players to sign who understand what Everton are about. If he wants to go to Milan, they can have him. Our club shouldn't be used as a pawn in negotiations. I know Niang isn't the first, he won't be the last either, but the point still stands.

Even Wenger is turning to English players in search of loyalty now, and he knows a thing or two about French prospects.

Nope, it's really not naive at all to want players to sign who understand what Everton are about. If he wants to go to Milan, they can have him. Our club shouldn't be used as a pawn in negotiations. I know Niang isn't the first, he won't be the last either.

Even Wenger is turning to English players in search of loyalty now, and he knows a thing or two about French prospects.

I think you're wrong personally.

You can only care about loyalty to an extent, if we signed Niang, and he stayed here 3 or 4 years, became a great player, and then got sold for £20m+, who cares? He would have played a part while here, then we would make a profit on him.

Only at that point, should we be saying, "If he doesn't want to stay, sell him".

Buying young quality prospects and then maybe selling them if they don't want to stay should be part of the business model here with limited funds.

As the club progresses and adds quality, more of these players might want to stay if we start challenging higher in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back