M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dont think its Niang in the stands at Spurs. Looking at his hair in the 2 pics it would have to have grown a hell of a lot in a week. This photo was taken of Niang about a week ago in a restaurant in Liverpool by a blue on Twitter. Him with the blokes kids...

Remove the gaps from the following link... i50.tinypic. co m/icuxi8.jpg

I would post the pic direct but i dont have enough posts!

you legend. Its back the fück on

Really dont think its Niang in the stands at Spurs. Looking at his hair in the 2 pics it would have to have grown a hell of a lot in a week. This photo was taken of Niang about a week ago in a restaurant in Liverpool by a blue on Twitter. Him with the blokes kids...

Good work, detective Scott.

ITS ON!

MirrorFootball â€￾@MirrorFootball
4) Everton fans might want to sit down: you're signing a second striker in a week!

icuxi8.jpg

250px-M-baye-niang.jpg

I hate to say this, but that does not look like M'baye Niang. Compare his nose.

This thread is an abomination.

It's an orgy of stupid twitter quotes, jarg detective work, bipolar kneejerk optimism/pessimism and absolutely no homosexual flirtation.

RIP GOT, 2007-2012.

This thread is an abomination.

It's an orgy of stupid twitter quotes, jarg detective work, bipolar kneejerk optimism/pessimism and absolutely no homosexual flirtation.

RIP GOT, 2007-2012.

Yeeep.

Last few "spot the black man" pages have been embarrassing. Luckily, a few Spurs forums are doing it too or I'd be mortified it was just GOT!!!

Yeeep.

Last few "spot the black man" pages have been embarrassing. Luckily, a few Spurs forums are doing it too or I'd be mortified it was just GOT!!!

I think we could sign any black lad with a NIK-esque flimsy mohawk and pass him off as Niang now.

The lad who posted it said he didnt speak a word of English and was speaking french but his agent / the bloke with him indeed said it was Niang and he was over at Everton. Unless the lads been lied to of course and hes just had a photo taken with some random black guy in San Carlo restaurant in Liverpool.

I googled the picture like you and there are other images where he looks more like the guy in the restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back