Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Can't argue with 3 separate endorsements, so it looks like I'm going for this one. You can even roast whole chickens in it according to the photos.

Is it really as simple as just chucking things in there and leaving them till they're done?
It’s best to open it periodically and give them a shake or turn, but I guess that’s not a necessity but rather good advice as I’ve forgotten a few times.

The crisping plate can be covered in baking paper and fry light too, which can save a lot of hassle on the cleaning.

I’ve got back from the match a mere five minutes ago, I’ve thrown some chicken in and I know that it’ll be safely cooked when I get back to it.

Can't argue with 3 separate endorsements, so it looks like I'm going for this one. You can even roast whole chickens in it according to the photos.

Is it really as simple as just chucking things in there and leaving them till they're done?
I would say no. Although I haven't tried a whole roast chicken. Sausages, for example, if you like the skin evenly browned then you just need to grab the draw periodically, pull it out and give the sausages a bit of a shake. The browning effect seems to come from the heat of the surface that they sit on rather than the heat of the air being blown onto them. So if you did nothing you'd get cooked but not very appetising looking sausages. Although some people like them like that. Jacket potatoes we have just left and got them out when they're finished and they're in distinguishable from oven cooked, so my wife tells me.

How did you meet her? You live in Spain and I didn't think your family lived in Liverpool?.
I’ve known her off and on since I lived in Manchester
We net online dating
I was always travelling she was always working
But lately she has been coming to Spain to chill for a few weeks between her contracts
A few weeks in my company …. Who could resist !!!!!!!

Just watched it on BBC1, the BBC did the absolute bare minimum and didn’t even bother with the MOTD music. They couldn’t have made it more bland if they tried, which I think they did…anyway that’s for a different thread in a different forum…..
That the BBC’s impartiality is the National topic is hilarious.

mouthpieces for the govt

Sorry. Did I fall asleep and wake up in the current affairs thread.?

Anyway, looking forward to receiving my first guest for nearly 18 months at some ungodly hour in the morning and will watch MOTD on catch up with him.

Curry for tea tomorrow. I've cooked the main dish today, Anj's Zanzibar chicken curry. A bit hotter than I planned but it tastes fantastic. We'll I think so anyway😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back