Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Rabb c Nesbitt???? Koff.
You can koff aswell.
Have you tried these Fred? :)
R.04de50cd8809a00e27ad583370fd0a7f

Morning all just having coffee and watching a video from a great guitar maker on making and fitting a classical guitar bridge …. I’m doing one today and as it’s the point where the string vibration hits the soundboard it’s critical and a true major component of the final “sound” of the instrument … wish me luck on it today
Good to hear from you amigo - hope you are well.

Morning all. I can't believe the difference from yesterday - rained all day, grey, miserable, to today - clear blue skies and sunshine. Still cold though.

Mr F is very excited about the Cheltenham Festival starting today. His newly found unemployed status means he can watch it all. I've had a small wager. If my £1 ew acca comes in I'll be £8k better off - which just shows the chances they all have!🤣

I caught up with David Attenborough's new series about the UK last night. OMG! Orcas in Shetland- a new addition to my bucket list. I'll need a week off when Sir David snuffs it. I love the man - in a totally platonic non pervy way.

Have a great day, catch up later - unless I'm on a plane to Jamaica with my £8k winnings!

Morning all. I can't believe the difference from yesterday - rained all day, grey, miserable, to today - clear blue skies and sunshine. Still cold though.

Mr F is very excited about the Cheltenham Festival starting today. His newly found unemployed status means he can watch it all. I've had a small wager. If my £1 ew acca comes in I'll be £8k better off - which just shows the chances they all have!🤣

I caught up with David Attenborough's new series about the UK last night. OMG! Orcas in Shetland- a new addition to my bucket list. I'll need a week off when Sir David snuffs it. I love the man - in a totally platonic non pervy way.

Have a great day, catch up later - unless I'm on a plane to Jamaica with my £8k winnings!

It was magic that programme last night. I cheered when the door mouse got back in her nest before the owl got her!

Morning all , thankfully it’s a bright and sunny day here in Liverpool .

Hopefully Fred and Blue enjoyed their new and evening .

I’m still smiling after the weekends result and I’ve had an early start to set myself up for the first day of Cheltenham, I love how many people outside Liverpool find it so surprising that the so many pubs in the city are absolutely rammed this week .

Best of luck particularly to Mr. Anj

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back