Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning guys. Weather lovely and sunny and warm down here (14c). Just been up to the local shop to get some fresh bread for the posh sausage butties for lunch.

If anybody has been wondering why Blue hasn't been on here posting, don't worry, I haven't poisoned him. He just has so many security procedures in place to access his social media he hasn't been able to access GOT lol

Morning guys. Weather lovely and sunny and warm down here (14c). Just been up to the local shop to get some fresh bread for the posh sausage butties for lunch.

If anybody has been wondering why Blue hasn't been on here posting, don't worry, I haven't poisoned him. He just has so many security procedures in place to access his social media he hasn't been able to access GOT lol
We need proof that Blue is still alive before paying the ransom. You know a photo of him holding today's Falmouth Gazette showing all his fingers intact please.

How do we know you aren't Blue and you've got Fred locked in the garden shed?

Morning all just having coffee and watching a video from a great guitar maker on making and fitting a classical guitar bridge …. I’m doing one today and as it’s the point where the string vibration hits the soundboard it’s critical and a true major component of the final “sound” of the instrument … wish me luck on it today

How did it go (please nobody say twang)…..

Good evening all. The acca lasted for three legs so I won't be jetting off anywhere tonight! We had more snow this afternoon, Sedgefield races was abandoned because of it.
Made a herby pork pasta dish for tea with sausage meat. It was amazing and, in these tough times, a really cheap option.
Looking forward to my usual Wednesday off tomorrow.
Have a good night lovelies x

Went to the pub this afternoon with my wife and our youngest to celebrate his 25th birthday, which means it’s 49 weeks since he was diagnosed with cancer. “Fortunately” it was Hodgkins Lymphoma which has an established treatment plan and thanks to Clatterbridge Hospital Lymphoma team and the Teenage/Young Adult service he’s in complete remission , so in case anyone has forgotten, you’re only here once make the most of it :)

Went to the pub this afternoon with my wife and our youngest to celebrate his 25th birthday, which means it’s 49 weeks since he was diagnosed with cancer. “Fortunately” it was Hodgkins Lymphoma which has an established treatment plan and thanks to Clatterbridge Hospital Lymphoma team and the Teenage/Young Adult service he’s in complete remission , so in case anyone has forgotten, you’re only here once make the most of it :)
Happy Birthday to your youngest, best wishes for his future health. My old employer was diagnosed with the condition 24 years ago and recently celebrated her 86th birthday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back