Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Went to the pub this afternoon with my wife and our youngest to celebrate his 25th birthday, which means it’s 49 weeks since he was diagnosed with cancer. “Fortunately” it was Hodgkins Lymphoma which has an established treatment plan and thanks to Clatterbridge Hospital Lymphoma team and the Teenage/Young Adult service he’s in complete remission , so in case anyone has forgotten, you’re only here once make the most of it :)
So pleased that your son is in remission mate. It must have been a very hard 49 weeks for you.

Hodgkins Lymphona, whilst treatable, is an awful illness. I agree things like this make you appreciate what you have.

Blue 1948 also asked me to pass on his best wishes.

Went to the pub this afternoon with my wife and our youngest to celebrate his 25th birthday, which means it’s 49 weeks since he was diagnosed with cancer. “Fortunately” it was Hodgkins Lymphoma which has an established treatment plan and thanks to Clatterbridge Hospital Lymphoma team and the Teenage/Young Adult service he’s in complete remission , so in case anyone has forgotten, you’re only here once make the most of it :)
Wishing your son a Happy Birthday and a long, happy life! :)

Really pleased that it’s in remission and for you, your wife and obviously your son. Enjoy life….

Awesome. So happy for all of you x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back