Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, for me today is bittersweet, being our son’s 43rd birthday and also the fifth anniversary of my Mum’s passing. He was very close to his Nan and doesn’t feel able to celebrate on his actual birthday anymore preferring to wait until the 16th. Anyway the sun is shining after a frosty, misty start so I’m going to concentrate on happy memories. Off to see my friend for a gab later. Have a good day, all.💙

Morning all, for me today is bittersweet, being our son’s 43rd birthday and also the fifth anniversary of my Mum’s passing. He was very close to his Nan and doesn’t feel able to celebrate on his actual birthday anymore preferring to wait until the 16th. Anyway the sun is shining after a frosty, misty start so I’m going to concentrate on happy memories. Off to see my friend for a gab later. Have a good day, all.💙
Aaw. Hope he has a happy birthday celebrating tomorrow. Love to you all x

Good morning. The day 2 Cheltenham acca is on again. Even more ridiculous today. I started off sensibly then got sidetracked into pretty names like Snow Leopardess. Anyway if it comes in, I'll take you all to Jamaica!
I've just posted this elsewhere. Two things - £200 for a flipping haircut and look at Thierry Henry's face. Being a very cool French person for whom style comes naturally, he is utterly gobsmacked!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back