Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I knew he'd come in useful for something. I just hope his ironing is better than his washing up.
View attachment 206517
And there was me just about to post ,I wonder what's happening in the adventures of Bill and Ted , sorry Fred and Blue today.
Be careful he looks very comfortable, you might not be able to get rid of him. I understand it's much harder to evict tenants nowadays.

Lovely to see the developing bromance between Fred and Blue. Have you booked a trip to Finland yet Fred? All kidnapping and modern slavery jokes aside ( which are very funny) this makes me happy. New friends being made, real life meetings. Karl would be very proud.
Speak for yourself Anj. It makes me jealous Fred stood me up last year ! lol

Had a call from Logan air last night. They told me that they have had to change my Sunday flight back from Manchester to a smaller plane and would I be prepared to postpone my flight to the one at 8am the next morning. Absolutely no way on earth I said. I'm travelling from Liverpool and it would be impossible to get to Manchester for a 6.30am check in. We'll put you up in a hotel at Manchester airport she said. We'll also give you 8000 Clan points (their version of air miles) and £210 cash compensation. Where do I sign I said lol

As an indication, a return trip between Newquay and Manchester would normally earn me 1000 Clan points, and the cash back nearly covers the cost of both flights.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back