Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning all, belting down here at the moment but due to clear up by mid morning 🤞. Congratulations on a job well done re the patio @jazzy, sorry that your Mum isn’t so good but lovely that you and Mrs. J. are helping out with the chores etc.
Had a lovely Mothers’ Day yesterday with flowers, basket of goodies and the obligatory rude card from my son. Afternoon tea was brilliant, Grandma (DILs Mum) came too. Son, DIL and Mr G. took the dogs for a walk in the evening whilst Grandma and I played Cluedo with grandkids. Here’s a pic of the spread. Have a good day, all.💙View attachment 206948
That is a lovely presentation and everything looks delicious!

Hello everybody - what did I say about spring looking it was on the way. It's flipping freezing here again today. The jumper rotation is back in force - lilac today. Will be green tomorrow and navy blue and cream the day after. Honestly, it's all I live in.

No news for Mr F on the job front. Apparently the company have not confirmed how many people they want yet. Very annoying.

If any of you are into F1 (I used to be but lost interest at some point in the early 2000s) I watched a documentary on Sky about Gilles Villeneuve and Didier Pironi. Very interesting and sad. Life was cheap in those days and old Enzo Ferrari was a right git! On a similar subject if you have never watched the film Rush about James Hunt and Nikki Lauda it's well worth a watch.

Pasta and meatballs for tea tonight with a little side of bruschetta. Meatballs are not home made so it's more of an assembly job than actual cooking!

Have a good night.
I understand about the weather! lol It's definitely should be spring here already, but yesterday it rained and tomorrow a lot more rain is predicted. We are surrounded by winter storm warnings for the next few days!

Those movies sounds good. I used to watch F1 as well, but gave up a decade ago. Too much BS.

Hope everyone is well , a very quiet evening for me after a heavy week of Cheltenham , rugby and the blues .

I’m trying to get my training back on track after a poor couple of weeks , not sure I’ve really been on actual form since my November jolly. I’ve just cooked a crispy orange chicken and rice for my tea and am currently bemoaning tonight’s lack of sport .
Your selection for tea sounds very good :)

I have the same problem when there is no football on! That's usually when I watch a replay lol

Morning my pedigree chums.
Mrs J working in the Charity Shop today and I'm doing mum's big shop so Tintin's in charge. Mum will probably get more sense out of him than me!
If the weather is kind I will carry on the spring garden tidy up, if not the gym and some reading .
Don't you just hate International matches and weeks especially when we have a modicum of momentum.
Decided to jib the running of the table tennis League. Took up too much time and fed up with no one else offering to help. Well someone will have to step up now.
Have a lovely day you wonderful people.

I understand about the weather! lol It's definitely should be spring here already, but yesterday it rained and tomorrow a lot more rain is predicted. We are surrounded by winter storm warnings for the next few days!

Those movies sounds good. I used to watch F1 as well, but gave up a decade ago. Too much BS.
Couldn't agree more about F1 . Used to enjoy it but not just find it boring. Not about who the best driver is just which team has the best car and most money....a bit like the Premier League I guess.

Morning you lovely people.

It has been pretty mild temperature wise here, lots of rain though and the place is a muddy mess. Especially when cars churn up the grass verges, looks horrendous now. Boils my piss, this place has been around for decades and it was always kept nice, suddenly millennials and gen z seem to think they can do whatever they want and bugger everyone else.

I agree about international games Jazz far too many unnecessary friendlies in my opinion. Just hope our players come out unscathed.

Have a great day all, I'll be heading out in the rain soon, the joys lol

That was mainly my reason for giving it up. Also it became so dull. Drivers with zero personality and as @jazzy said, all about the best car not the best driver.

Morning all sitting in the beach cafe eating a tuna butty and drinking coffee just reflecting on how much mire positive things are for the blues since Dyche took over
Weather gets us warm but I need my wooly pully on to ride my Vespa to the workshop in the mornings
Making progress with my newest guitar she is about a week or so from going to French polishing in Granada
2D4C345B-234F-4D81-AC20-12456621BA58.webp

Morning my pedigree chums.
Mrs J working in the Charity Shop today and I'm doing mum's big shop so Tintin's in charge. Mum will probably get more sense out of him than me!
If the weather is kind I will carry on the spring garden tidy up, if not the gym and some reading .
Don't you just hate International matches and weeks especially when we have a modicum of momentum.
Decided to jib the running of the table tennis League. Took up too much time and fed up with no one else offering to help. Well someone will have to step up now.
Have a lovely day you wonderful people.
I think I'm in a minority but I quite like the international breaks TBF. Good for the health to have a little break from Everton every now and then I find

Morning all sitting in the beach cafe eating a tuna butty and drinking coffee just reflecting on how much mire positive things are for the blues since Dyche took over
Weather gets us warm but I need my wooly pully on to ride my Vespa to the workshop in the mornings
Making progress with my newest guitar she is about a week or so from going to French polishing in Granada
View attachment 207047
Wow, she is gorgeous!!

View attachment 207047
Do you live in Granada?

There are some in the hundreds as well
wow, I've just looked at some of the prices. I'm quite surprised there is still a market for them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back