Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Did you know Sony had released a new Walkman line.

Not bad if you have a spare few thousand quid 😂 I was gobsmacked at the prices.
The line has a lower end though … well lower relative to the high end I bought one for about £350 a couple of years ago … android OS hi res screen and a fantastic audio engine
Very small though so rare in europe i had to send to china for a good quality case

The line has a lower end though … well lower relative to the high end I bought one for about £350 a couple of years ago … android OS hi res screen and a fantastic audio engine
Very small though so rare in europe i had to send to china for a good quality case
I did notice some in the hundreds. I guess it's all about how the digital music quality is. Are they really crystal clear sound?.

If I could afford one I'd probably do it, the amount of music I listen too. I'm even thinking of saving up for some beats headphones.

Lovely day outside today so going on a longer trek, have a little walk up the promenade which is a fair distance away, probably bugger my legs up but them's the breaks of trying to be normal. Mornings are getting lighter about 6.20 I noticed it was light out.

Then going to try some Plantastic caramelised onion and sweet potato pasta sauce for lunch.

I did notice some in the hundreds. I guess it's all about how the digital music quality is. Are they really crystal clear sound?.

If I could afford one I'd probably do it, the amount of music I listen too. I'm even thinking of saving up for some beats headphones.
Mine is so so lovely it’s my go to for listening to classical guitar
Remember that the machine will only sound as good as the recording quality … anything compressed (mp3) iz not going cut it …. Its a desrructive recording process … you need lossless recordings … flac is an example

Mine is so so lovely it’s my go to for listening to classical guitar
Remember that the machine will only sound as good as the recording quality … anything compressed (mp3) iz not going cut it …. Its a desrructive recording process … you need lossless recordings … flac is an example
I did think it was something about compression of files but I didn't want to appear stupid if wrong. Apparently poor sound quality can have an effect on hearing as well, I am sure I read somewhere.

I did think it was something about compression of files but I didn't want to appear stupid if wrong. Apparently poor sound quality can have an effect on hearing as well, I am sure I read somewhere.
Your brain works hard to fill the gaps in compressed recordings the whole thing is less relaxing than listening to pure sound
I’ll pop up a picture of my Walkman and it’s model number when I’m back home today
I’m sure eBay will have some

Good morning all. It's a lovely bright breezy day here. I've got my potatoes ready to plant at the weekend. First early crop apparently. I'm.guided by daughter's bf on these things - he's well into growing veg. The sweet peas I planted in a propogator are coming through. I'm really proud of these - they are the grandchildren of a pack of seeds we got given in work as a well- being initiative. I think.we need to invest in a greenhouse this year.
Now for some diva like cat news. She has a very fixed routine when I'm working. She sits with me for a couple of hours then takes herself off to bed - usually our bed for the day. She hates Wednesdays because I'm not in work so don't get up so early. This morning to her horror, not only was I not at work but Mr F was still in bed. Much scratching, miaowing and clawing of the bed until.Mr F got up thinking she wanted to be out. Not a chance- straight into ' her' spot right were he had been lying. Animals are far from dumb!

Have a good day all.

Well me walk went to pot, it was a lot colder and windy than I thought so I was going to shorten our walk. then Daisy has done something to one of her paws, I think it may be a glass splinter.

Makes me so angry the state of the streets in this town and Daisy getting something in her paws happens far too regular for my liking.

It's easy to tell when somethings wrong, she goes very withdrawn from her usual happy self, took us ages to walk back home. I can't see anything which is frustrating. :confused:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back