Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Well time to get up and plan my meat free day. Cereal for breakfast, egg butties for lunch, and fish and chips without the chips for tea. And yes Blue, there may be a G&T or 3 thrown in throught the day. No hot cross buns for me as I'm watching my figure.

Forecast is good so may either cut the weeds (test out Blue's handiwork) or go for a nice walk.

Hope you all have an enjoyable Good Friday and hope The Saints win Harry.

Maybe you can give him a key for next time he locks himself out Anj😀

That's not very funny really but you turned it into a light hearted moment on here. Its sometimes the easiest way to cope with things.
Bless him. He's still annoyed that he did it! Also in case you were wondering why my nephews didn't just ring him to find out where he was, he only has his phone on if he needs to use it. Otherwise it's switched off!

Bless him. He's still annoyed that he did it! Also in case you were wondering why my nephews didn't just ring him to find out where he was, he only has his phone on if he needs to use it. Otherwise it's switched off!
I was thinking about this when you posted the other day . When my mum was alive I can’t tell you the amount of times I found myself on my way to hers because she’d left the portable phone in the loo and couldn’t hear it or had left it in her walker and was back in her chair . It felt quite often would be a match day and I’d be having to get a taxi from some boozer to let myself in to find her stuffing her face with something watching MOTD and the volume on about 83 so I could here lineker as i pulled around the corner !

I was thinking about this when you posted the other day . When my mum was alive I can’t tell you the amount of times I found myself on my way to hers because she’d left the portable phone in the loo and couldn’t hear it or had left it in her walker and was back in her chair . It felt quite often would be a match day and I’d be having to get a taxi from some boozer to let myself in to find her stuffing her face with something watching MOTD and the volume on about 83 so I could here lineker as i pulled around the corner !
I fully intend to be like that 🤣🤣

Well been quite active this morning. I've withdrawn my reasonably healthy balance from my Skybet account and have set up a new one with Bet 365. It seemed far too easy to do for my liking, even the initial deposit wasn't referred as i would have expected. Anyway I get £30 worth of free bets once I have made £10 worth of bets which is very reasonable of them, and think I'll give it a try out tomorrow before Aintree starts.

I've kept my Skybet open so I can still do my fantasy football and Super 6 and ITV 7 but they aren't getting any more money from me. The rats.

Well time to get up and plan my meat free day. Cereal for breakfast, egg butties for lunch, and fish and chips without the chips for tea. And yes Blue, there may be a G&T or 3 thrown in throught the day. No hot cross buns for me as I'm watching my figure.

Forecast is good so may either cut the weeds (test out Blue's handiwork) or go for a nice walk.

Hope you all have an enjoyable Good Friday and hope The Saints win Harry.
Hold up a second.

Fish and chips but without the chips?

Why man? Why?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back