Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Wow. Brilliant. Do you build to order or build them anyway and then sell them|?
Thanks Anj … I have three more currently in order And a few people at the cheethams school of music expressing interest in one I made for a student there … so generally it’s word of mouth … my back log is currently 4

Good morning all on this beautiful day here in Hyvinkää I hope all slept well and have a fine day .We are both getting much better so the latest medicine is working .Up on the roof today as the tv mast has snapped ,it is quite long , hopefully a sleeve will fix it .We don't use it anyway but I think it is best to keep it incase streaming gets stopped ,I a don't think that will happen but who knows .Have a great day all COYB

Glad you’ve all had a good day yesterday , me not so much as football derby form transformed to rugby and I was awoken this morning to a major boiler issue !

Ah well onwards and upwards hey , let’s hope the blues give us all reason to smile and the suns out
I've had a mare this morning too Harry. Woke up to an email from Bet365 informing me that they have closed my account. Only opened it yesterday and not even logged on never mind used it. My "business model " they gave as the reason. How the hell do they know what my business model even is?😀

It all leaves a bit of a bad taste. I enjoy my little bets of a Saturday afternoon and was looking forward to Aintree next week, but am reluctant to sign up to another site now. You can't help but wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

I've had a mare this morning too Harry. Woke up to an email from Bet365 informing me that they have closed my account. Only opened it yesterday and not even logged on never mind used it. My "business model " they gave as the reason. How the he'll do they even know what my business model even is?😀

It all leaves a bit of a bad taste. I enjoy my little bets of a Saturday afternoon and was looking forward to Aintree next week, but am reluctant to sign up to another site now. You can't help but wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

They all share the same data mate. "Free" bets are designed to get new punters in, not to attract "rate tarts".

If they're sharing information on me I should be able to access that under data protection laws shouldn't I?. Be interesting to see what they say?
I had a sneak peak for you Fred . Here's the most relevant bit ...... "don't touch this bounder with a barge pole . This is based on informtation from a female punter in Peterborough whose had previous dealings with him."

Good morning friends and what a glorious sparkling day it is.

The sister in law came round for some food and drinks yesterday and insisted that I opened the good wine. Two of my best bottles later.......................

Anyway as compensation Mrs J is taking me out for a late lunch and then some vino in the garden. Mind you only if I do a couple of hours gardening this morning so I'd better get started. Moving polignums ( I'm sure that's the incorrect spelling @Joey66 ) that have taken over the bog garden and replacing with hydranges.

Have a lovely day.

We are completely surrounded by farmland at the back. There's nothing but fields between us and the A1 at least a mile or more away. And, to be honest our garden is very similar to the fields. Were not talking manicured lawns here.🤣 That's what made me think she might have picked it! . I have been out to look for any signs of a nest and fortunately nothing. I've seen a male in one of the fields behind us. I guess that's her mate.
2 ducks have taken over our pond in the last week. we regularly get chosen as the place to mate and have ducklings.

We bought a couple of packs of “Seeds for bees” last year and scattered them in the front garden as a change from bedding plants. They were mainly what would be classed as weeds rather than the wildflower meadow I was expecting. The bees liked the flowers though - unfortunately our next door neighbour didn’t like the bees and was frightened to come out of her front door. lol
Isn't it great when you get a hidden benefit

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back