Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Ok , off shopping with Mrs J or more accurately changing shopping.

So, a bit of a sad story 5 years to the day her beloved sister died of pancreatic cancer - she was only 58 and died within a month of the diagnosis.

A few months prior to that Mrs J had retired due to ill health ( her 2nd open heart surgery ) and to celebrate her not so ill gotten gains she was taking all her sisters to Rhodes in May 2018 as her treat.

Obviously the trip didnt take place but instead they are going Monday week to the same hotel etc , I guess its going to be cathartic and poignant. Leaves me in charge of mum , all the animals and the house but that's ok , what can possibly go wrong?

Anyway she went out with older sister to buy some holiday stuff . Brings it back and tries it on and asks my opinion . Well , as a lawyer I can't lie can I ? lol

"Yes unfotunately I agree with you , I hate it when you don't go shopping with me !" she said. Which is kinda nice . So, we are toddling off to town shortly , wish me luck!
Cal hated me going shopping with her and the feeling was reciprocated.lol

You're a good 'un. I hope Mrs J treats you to a nice lunch while you're out!
She didn't ! To be fair we had to get back handy because mum was looking after the dogs and................errr the Everton match is on the radio later !

Anyway mission accomplished , she exchanged the stuff and remarkably somehow spent another £80 . Genius my missus.

I thought she chose your shirts ! If that sounds a little angry it is because I couldn't sleep last night waiting for the G&T pic.
That was Cal going shopping with me. Two completely different scenario's Blue. ;)

I didn't have G&T Friday last night so it would have been a long wait. I was still recovering from one goes mad in Falmouth the previous day so had a night off the ale. May do it tomorrow.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back