Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

A belated good morning again ,I have been busy doing nothing and struggling with that !.I hope all had a good night and what remains of today .COYB
The programs posted yesterday made me realise how far we have fallen as a club .It hurts to say it but this time I think we are for the drop .COYB

Like most on here I’ve never seen the blues in anything but the top league. However we cannot carry on with this same crap year after year. Bill and DBB have to go….

Morning everyone.

@larbert toffee and @anjelikaferrett I hope that you both managed to have a restful weekend and that the days ahead are not too stressful and painful.

Mrs J starting to get excited about her holiday , she goes a week today , and either her thirst for yet another holiday or guilt she brought up the prospect of a September holiday saying that her older sister has agreed to stay and look after mum and the animals ( great name for a pop group n'est pas?). Anyway we agreed to go back to Kalkan in Turkey that we last visited 20 years ago so that should be good.

Enjoyed watching the scenes from Wrexham and their promotion over the weekend, reminds me that football can be joyful instead of the stress and heartache of watching our dross.

Anyway gym and gardening today , have a lovely day all.

Morning everyone.

@larbert toffee and @anjelikaferrett I hope that you both managed to have a restful weekend and that the days ahead are not too stressful and painful.

Mrs J starting to get excited about her holiday , she goes a week today , and either her thirst for yet another holiday or guilt she brought up the prospect of a September holiday saying that her older sister has agreed to stay and look after mum and the animals ( great name for a pop group n'est pas?). Anyway we agreed to go back to Kalkan in Turkey that we last visited 20 years ago so that should be good.

Enjoyed watching the scenes from Wrexham and their promotion over the weekend, reminds me that football can be joyful instead of the stress and heartache of watching our dross.

Anyway gym and gardening today , have a lovely day all.
Good weekend thanks mate, opening day of the season at the bowling club, nice to see everyone on a gloriously sunny day.
Off today, working for three then back down to Merseyside on Thursday afternoon for a long weekend to tie up a few loose ends and have a beer with my brother.
Fantastic stuff at Wrexham what a journey they're now on and what a story to tell, compare that to our lot.
You have a nice day in the garden and the gym, and a good day to Mascoteers everywhere.

Hi all, hope you are OK. I had a good weekend. Son was here from Nottingham and his girlfriend drove up on Saturday with a load of home cooked food she had made for Mr F and daughter to have while I'm back in Liverpool. How kind is that?
I've spent today sorting out probate and informing pension people and the like. I think I'm up to the point where I can't do anything else until we have a death certificate. We also have a date for the funeral so that's good. It's going to be 9 May
I'm back to Liverpool tomorrow. Going out for tea tonight with some work chums celebrating another colleagues start of maternity leave. It's a lovely story. Three heartbreaking failed IVFs where the baby miscarried at 10 weeks then conceived totally naturally. She's so excited.

Have a good day all x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back