Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Morning everyone.

Bit overcast and cold here . Went down the pub last night to watch the City / Arsenal game , bloody hell how good are City , frightening.

Anyway just back from the gym and Mrs J doing her ironing for her hols. "You're not too upset are going are you?" she said "Oh no I'll be fine was my reply ". Perhaps she doesn't realise there's a match on TV every night that she's away ! My stock of wine and nuts might take a hammering though.

Tonight..............yeah massive match but in all honesty I've no expectations of us getting anything. I always find that's better so if we do get any points it's a pleasant surprise.

Have a lovely day all.

Good morning all. I've been going through my Dad's documents on his computer - actually trying to find the house and car insurance policies. I have to say it has made me smile so much. Those of you who read my posts will know how organised he was - to the point of OCD. Today I have found a spreadsheet with monthly water meter readings from 1 April 2001 onwards. Last one March 2023. It includes actual usage v target usage. Then I found another one " gas - winter' a mere 4 years worth but records monthly usage of central heating, temperature settings and how long the fire was on for. I'm sure I'm adopted 🤣. I've had to stop for a tea break because this much organisation is causing me vast amounts of stress!

Hi guys, I am still alive lol

I got a 20point warning for a telling a joke so I decided to wait until it lapsed as didn't want a ban.

Been a weird month. I think we're down which sucks. My tv broke last week, unreal and not what I needed, still waiting to learn how to set IPTV up on my new one. Just found out an old mate of mine is a nonce ffs shocking like 55K pics he was caught with, I was shocked, didn't think he was the sort.

I had more to say but in true fashion my head is blank. Oh I think I may have sciatica and not fibromyalgia after doing a bit of reading but nothing diagnosed still. I will try catch up.

I hope you're all good and well and enjoying life outside of Everton.

I should be posting more now, think my 20points have gone.

I got a 20point warning for a telling a joke so I decided to wait until it lapsed as didn't want a ban.

Been a weird month. I think we're down which sucks. My tv broke last week, unreal and not what I needed, still waiting to learn how to set IPTV up on my new one. Just found out an old mate of mine is a nonce ffs shocking like 55K pics he was caught with, I was shocked, didn't think he was the sort.

I had more to say but in true fashion my head is blank. Oh I think I may have sciatica and not fibromyalgia after doing a bit of reading but nothing diagnosed still. I will try catch up.

I so need to know what the joke was! Don't repeat it though!!🤣🤣

Great to hear from you again. 20 points …… that’s only eight fewer than Everton. lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back