Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all. I've been going through my Dad's documents on his computer - actually trying to find the house and car insurance policies. I have to say it has made me smile so much. Those of you who read my posts will know how organised he was - to the point of OCD. Today I have found a spreadsheet with monthly water meter readings from 1 April 2001 onwards. Last one March 2023. It includes actual usage v target usage. Then I found another one " gas - winter' a mere 4 years worth but records monthly usage of central heating, temperature settings and how long the fire was on for. I'm sure I'm adopted 🤣. I've had to stop for a tea break because this much organisation is causing me vast amounts of stress!
lovely - sounds a lot like my old dad

Hi guys, I am still alive lol

I got a 20point warning for a telling a joke so I decided to wait until it lapsed as didn't want a ban.

Been a weird month. I think we're down which sucks. My tv broke last week, unreal and not what I needed, still waiting to learn how to set IPTV up on my new one. Just found out an old mate of mine is a nonce ffs shocking like 55K pics he was caught with, I was shocked, didn't think he was the sort.

I had more to say but in true fashion my head is blank. Oh I think I may have sciatica and not fibromyalgia after doing a bit of reading but nothing diagnosed still. I will try catch up.

I hope you're all good and well and enjoying life outside of Everton.

I should be posting more now, think my 20points have gone.
hey great to have you back T. Those pesky jokes can catch you out.

I know the feeling thogh, a few years ago I found myself with 6 pointd on my drivers licence - honest guv it wasn't me - and was petrified of losing my licence so drove at 25 mph for the next 3 years!

I got a 20point warning for a telling a joke so I decided to wait until it lapsed as didn't want a ban.

Been a weird month. I think we're down which sucks. My tv broke last week, unreal and not what I needed, still waiting to learn how to set IPTV up on my new one. Just found out an old mate of mine is a nonce ffs shocking like 55K pics he was caught with, I was shocked, didn't think he was the sort.

I had more to say but in true fashion my head is blank. Oh I think I may have sciatica and not fibromyalgia after doing a bit of reading but nothing diagnosed still. I will try catch up.

Jesus wept, how bad was your joke!!??!!

Sciatica is a nightmare mate. I basically have it permanently to varying degrees following injury. I manage it though and I am your man for any questions sciatica or Spinal related 😙

Sciatica is a nightmare mate. I basically have it permanently to varying degrees following injury. I manage it though and I am your man for any questions sciatica or Spinal related 😙
I'm thinking it is due to the main area of pain being my glutes and down my leg on the left side and although I do have other muscles fatiguing quicker than is normal, sciatica fits the description much more than fibro, kind of makes sense given my spinal problems as well.

It's 12 months since I got referred next month yikes.

I'm thinking it is due to the main area of pain being my glutes and down my leg on the left side and although I do have other muscles fatiguing quicker than is normal, sciatica fits the description much more than fibro, kind of makes sense given my spinal problems as well.

It's 12 months since I got referred next month yikes.
Does the pain hit your toes or stop at the knee?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back