Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning folks. Haven't looked outside yet so no idea of the weather situation. What a disappointment last night was. Its the first time I've stopped watching Everton mid match I watched Gordon Ramsey's food version of The Apprentice instead! I don't know what the solution is. I think we should stick with Dyche and hope, as @Terrarian says, that next season will be the big reset. I just hope that we don't follow Sunderland's path!
In other news my brother ( middle child of the three of us) arrives from Australia later. I'm going to pick him up from Manchester Airport this afternoon. We need to find a new venue for Dad's after party ( no idea what the correct term is for post funeral refreshments is) Liverpool Cricket Club already has two funerals booked in on that day. So, that's the job for me and youngest brother this morning.

Have a good day all. And remember - it is just a game x
Heath Hall is very good Anj. It's handy for the Crem (if that's where you're going) and the buffet Jan puts out is excellent and great value.

Morning all, early start on this gloomy ( literally and figuratively) morning. Early start as off to son’s soon to do the school run for grandkid no. 2. May take ourselves off to a shopping outlet near Spalding later, the garden centre cafe there does the best cheese scones ever. I’m a cheap date, probably why Mr G. picked me. lol Have a good day, all.💙
I think he wants you to pay .

Good morning everyone only it isn't really is it?
@anjelikaferrett is right of course, it's only a game but it feels so much more important and relevant.
I kid myself that I've fallen out of love with Everton and want a divorce but the reality , as we all know , is that that doesn't work.
What I do know is that I have total contempt and disrespect for the players , manager and most of all for all the board members and owner. If we go down ,as appears almost certain, our financial position is so perilous that I genuinely fear for our future.
Anyway enough of this doom and gloom , a couple more thrashings and it will be over for a few months.
So, housework at mum's and ours and then taking Mrs J out to lunch .
Have a lovely day all .
It's hard just fobbing them off jazz, does my head in. I am fine not seeing the odd match but it is 100% impossible not too check the scores lol they don't deserve our loyalty.

I just had no TV (so no IPTV) so had a while with no footy but still on flash score before during and after the game, impossible I tell thee lol

Just a random thing talking about no TV. I had the internet cut off(because I didn't pay a late payment charge of £7.50, which was their fault anyway) and it makes you realise just how much of your life is now connected to that damn thing.

Can't use the web obviously but also can't stream any TV or films, which is how most watch these days. You feel lost and even isolated(us singletons) lol

So I started to think that the next world war won't need nukes, an EMP would literally disable everything and we would struggle to function, we're putting far too much of our dependency online and via WiFi. Crazy thought really.

random point over and out lol

Good morning folks. Haven't looked outside yet so no idea of the weather situation. What a disappointment last night was. Its the first time I've stopped watching Everton mid match I watched Gordon Ramsey's food version of The Apprentice instead! I don't know what the solution is. I think we should stick with Dyche and hope, as @Terrarian says, that next season will be the big reset. I just hope that we don't follow Sunderland's path!
In other news my brother ( middle child of the three of us) arrives from Australia later. I'm going to pick him up from Manchester Airport this afternoon. We need to find a new venue for Dad's after party ( no idea what the correct term is for post funeral refreshments is) Liverpool Cricket Club already has two funerals booked in on that day. So, that's the job for me and youngest brother this morning.

My mates had their mum’s “do” at The Childwall Abbey this week , it’s handy enough for Springwood and the food was nice.Last year another mate used Allerton Manor golf club.

Hi guys, I am still alive lol

I got a 20point warning for a telling a joke so I decided to wait until it lapsed as didn't want a ban.

Been a weird month. I think we're down which sucks. My tv broke last week, unreal and not what I needed, still waiting to learn how to set IPTV up on my new one. Just found out an old mate of mine is a nonce ffs shocking like 55K pics he was caught with, I was shocked, didn't think he was the sort.

I had more to say but in true fashion my head is blank. Oh I think I may have sciatica and not fibromyalgia after doing a bit of reading but nothing diagnosed still. I will try catch up.

I hope you're all good and well and enjoying life outside of Everton.

I should be posting more now, think my 20points have gone.
The main thing is T that you are OK. Think we were all getting a bit worried.

You aren't the only one who has fallen foul of the mods with an ill placed joke. I got a straight 7 day ban for mine and fully deserved too. It certainly wasn't meant in the way that it could have been construed, but it's something you learn from and move on. I think all my warnings since then have been for being off topic in the Everton thread, usually involving Sassy as my partner in crime. She was a bad influence on me :).

I was binge watching The Diplomat (well worth a watch) and was checking in on the score on my phone every now and then. One minute we were losing 1-0, then when I next checked about 15 mins later it was 5-1. I'm assuming it stayed that score or did it get even worse.?

Anyway, I had some fun in the bomb shelter thread. I refuse to let it get to me.

I was binge watching The Diplomat (well worth a watch) and was checking in on the score on my phone every now and then. One minute we were losing 1-0, then when I next checked about 15 mins later it was 5-1. I'm assuming it stayed that score or did it get even worse.?

Anyway, I had some fun in the bomb shelter thread. I refuse to let it get to me.
VAR had pity on us Fred and knocked the last one off.

no it got better - 1-4 , VAR chalked the 5th goal off. Thank God for that lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back