Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

It's hard just fobbing them off jazz, does my head in. I am fine not seeing the odd match but it is 100% impossible not too check the scores lol they don't deserve our loyalty.

I just had no TV (so no IPTV) so had a while with no footy but still on flash score before during and after the game, impossible I tell thee lol

Just a random thing talking about no TV. I had the internet cut off(because I didn't pay a late payment charge of £7.50, which was their fault anyway) and it makes you realise just how much of your life is now connected to that damn thing.

Can't use the web obviously but also can't stream any TV or films, which is how most watch these days. You feel lost and even isolated(us singletons) lol

So I started to think that the next world war won't need nukes, an EMP would literally disable everything and we would struggle to function, we're putting far too much of our dependency online and via WiFi. Crazy thought really.

random point over and out lol
Not crazy at all T. We are entirely dependent on the internet now. Take away our Netflix and it’ll be anarchy I tell you!

That's cos you're a youngster AT. I was in my mid 20s when C4 began.

Forgot you were across the pond for a moment. Yes you had 66% more choice than us. Spoilt indeed.😀
I wasn’t in nursery school yet for C4 now I work it out.

RTE remains today the best domestic station for sport. Will happily give up 5/6 hours of prime time Saturday and Sunday for live coverage.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back