Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

stops at the knee and bloody throbs like hell, can't sit or lie down when it's bad
That’s L3 area of the spine that is giving you the pain mate. It tends to affect glute and quad area.

L4/L5 is the Sciatic area and the pain will blast into your toes. I got it particularly around the calf as well.

Worst pain I have ever experienced.

That’s L3 area of the spine that is giving you the pain mate. It tends to affect glute and quad area.

L4/L5 is the Sciatica area and the pain will blast into your toes. I got it particularly around the calf as well.

Worst pain I have ever experienced.
Oh bloody hell, back to square one then, at one point I thought it was my ilio band, it still could be I guess then.

Oh bloody hell, back to square one then, at one point I thought it was my ilio band, it still could be I guess then.
Only guessing but a changed posture due to back pain could be causing the ilio pain.

Ask your GP for a physio referral and they will sort it mate. Anecdotally, I paid for private physio for months and then finally got to see an NHS one. The NHS diagnosed me in 5 mins and an MRI confirmed her work.

You sure that's not a souffle? lol
How did the MOT go blue?
No not a souffle just a little toasted ! The MOT was fine ,as you know I do my own repairs and fluids so hopefully I cab stay abreast of problems .I also have an OBD 2 reader that fits in the socket that all cars from 2001 have which tells you what is happening to your car systems and that helps diagnose any noises or especially warning lights .

Hello again So I discovered every TV licence from 1970 onwards, 7 years of payslips 1971 - 78 when he sailed with Esso on the supertankers, his ration book, every MOT on every car he ever had Honestly it's mental. Kept getting distracted by photos and laughing my head off.
For example, check out this 80s fashionistaView attachment 209463
A friend wants to know if you’ve got her phone number.

Hi guys, I am still alive lol

I got a 20point warning for a telling a joke so I decided to wait until it lapsed as didn't want a ban.

Been a weird month. I think we're down which sucks. My tv broke last week, unreal and not what I needed, still waiting to learn how to set IPTV up on my new one. Just found out an old mate of mine is a nonce ffs shocking like 55K pics he was caught with, I was shocked, didn't think he was the sort.

I had more to say but in true fashion my head is blank. Oh I think I may have sciatica and not fibromyalgia after doing a bit of reading but nothing diagnosed still. I will try catch up.

I hope you're all good and well and enjoying life outside of Everton.

I should be posting more now, think my 20points have gone.

Good to see you back T

The joke wasn’t …..

I was pulling my boxers of at the end of the bed the other night and my missus said you spoil them dogs

Good morning all on this misty day here in Hyvinkää .I hope all had a good night's sleep and didn't manage to watch the match .At my age the last thing I wanted is relegation but there are many things in life you get that you don't want .To think I forecast a European place finish for us as I was so happy with our prospects at the start of the season.
It seems Frank is continuing his managerial career performance at his beloved Chelsea ,if he can't do it for them we had no chance .I fear that we now have an older version in charge for us ,he obviously "has the door open for anyone to say what they feel" but doesn't listen to a word .He steadfastly is refusing to use players he knows wont be here next season -Coady and so on -why is just pigheadedness .
Moshiri should hang his head in shame with the players he has himself wanted ,if that is indeed true .
Walcott and Iwobi both flatter to deceive and produce very little of substance and Iwobi couldn't pass a bus in a Ferrari .These two alone are the sign of where he has dragged us .
Anyway so nice to hear our resident ( well not always) comic @Terrarian is back and is none the worse for his admonishing .He has been missed .COYB and have a great day .

Good morning all on this misty day here in Hyvinkää .I hope all had a good night's sleep and didn't manage to watch the match .At my age the last thing I wanted is relegation but there are many things in life you get that you don't want .To think I forecast a European place finish for us as I was so happy with our prospects at the start of the season.
It seems Frank is continuing his managerial career performance at his beloved Chelsea ,if he can't do it for them we had no chance .I fear that we now have an older version in charge for us ,he obviously "has the door open for anyone to say what they feel" but doesn't listen to a word .He steadfastly is refusing to use players he knows wont be here next season -Coady and so on -why is just pigheadedness .
Moshiri should hang his head in shame with the players he has himself wanted ,if that is indeed true .
Walcott and Iwobi both flatter to deceive and produce very little of substance and Iwobi couldn't pass a bus in a Ferrari .These two alone are the sign of where he has dragged us .
Anyway so nice to hear our resident ( well not always) comic @Terrarian is back and is none the worse for his admonishing .He has been missed .COYB and have a great day .
Morning Blue, I didn't see the game as usual for a night game and glad I did, our goose is cooked.

Is it just a coincidence that Keane is back and we concede goals for fun? Shocking all round really this season and just totally unacceptable. This lot are a huge stain on our history and will forever be remembered as the squad that got us relegated for the first time in 72 years :rant:

This will be the great reset with any luck, we've declined steadily since Moyes left and it has caught up with us. Moshiri and his "monopoly" money have dug us a sweet grave and gone down in the archives the worst period in modern history.

Let's hope once down we use it as a reset and not wallow in self pity, fingers crossed we come straight back up(I know we aren't down yet lol ) shouldn't laugh but what can you do, it is deserved for all the mismanagement and the fans suffer the consequences.

Have a good day guys.

Morning all, early start on this gloomy ( literally and figuratively) morning. Early start as off to son’s soon to do the school run for grandkid no. 2. May take ourselves off to a shopping outlet near Spalding later, the garden centre cafe there does the best cheese scones ever. I’m a cheap date, probably why Mr G. picked me. lol Have a good day, all.💙

Good morning folks. Haven't looked outside yet so no idea of the weather situation. What a disappointment last night was. Its the first time I've stopped watching Everton mid match I watched Gordon Ramsey's food version of The Apprentice instead! I don't know what the solution is. I think we should stick with Dyche and hope, as @Terrarian says, that next season will be the big reset. I just hope that we don't follow Sunderland's path!
In other news my brother ( middle child of the three of us) arrives from Australia later. I'm going to pick him up from Manchester Airport this afternoon. We need to find a new venue for Dad's after party ( no idea what the correct term is for post funeral refreshments is) Liverpool Cricket Club already has two funerals booked in on that day. So, that's the job for me and youngest brother this morning.

Have a good day all. And remember - it is just a game x

Good morning everyone only it isn't really is it?
@anjelikaferrett is right of course, it's only a game but it feels so much more important and relevant.
I kid myself that I've fallen out of love with Everton and want a divorce but the reality , as we all know , is that that doesn't work.
What I do know is that I have total contempt and disrespect for the players , manager and most of all for all the board members and owner. If we go down ,as appears almost certain, our financial position is so perilous that I genuinely fear for our future.
Anyway enough of this doom and gloom , a couple more thrashings and it will be over for a few months.
So, housework at mum's and ours and then taking Mrs J out to lunch .
Have a lovely day all .

Good morning everyone only it isn't really is it?
@anjelikaferrett is right of course, it's only a game but it feels so much more important and relevant.
I kid myself that I've fallen out of love with Everton and want a divorce but the reality , as we all know , is that that doesn't work.
What I do know is that I have total contempt and disrespect for the players , manager and most of all for all the board members and owner. If we go down ,as appears almost certain, our financial position is so perilous that I genuinely fear for our future.
Anyway enough of this doom and gloom , a couple more thrashings and it will be over for a few months.
So, housework at mum's and ours and then taking Mrs J out to lunch .
Have a lovely day all .
I know exactly how you feel. It should not have any impact on our daily lives but it does. I think Everton is my longest standing relationship! I too fear for pur future if we are relegated. Pickford won't stay, he must have a release clause in his contract. There will be a few others.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back