Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Everyone just be kind.

confused-look-pet.gif

Morning everyone.

Tipping down here. So, as planned, a big bout of house cleaning before Mrs J gets back early hours of tomorrow.

Then nervously watch the Everton game. Realistically all we can expect is a beating down in Brighton , but you never know.

Whatever you do , have a lovely see day everyone.

Good morning all. A wet, rainy Liverpool today. I actually slept all night last night. Maybe because what's done is done. I am however fighting the urge to go to the cemetery to check they have dug the hole! I've also discovered that I've left my make up at home. Good job Mr F is still in the North east and arriving today. He can bring it with him - although I will trust the responsibility of finding it to daughter. God knows what Mr F would turn up with.

Have a good day all and for those who have it, make the most of the Bank Holiday x

Good morning all. A wet, rainy Liverpool today. I actually slept all night last night. Maybe because what's done is done. I am however fighting the urge to go to the cemetery to check they have dug the hole! I've also discovered that I've left my make up at home. Good job Mr F is still in the North east and arriving today. He can bring it with him - although I will trust the responsibility of finding it to daughter. God knows what Mr F would turn up with.

Have a good day all and for those who have it, make the most of the Bank Holiday x
I've woken up to our supposed waterproof gazebo being not so waterproof, so it's time to dry all the cushions and whatnot from the furniture.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back