Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all and it certainly is .I hope all slept as well as I and have a great day .
I have racked my brains as to how and why the game went like that , I think know what the main factor was last night ,my wife is banned from watching because all she does is jatter ,well worse than that she asks me questions which break my train of thought .

Last night the gods conspired to shine the sun directly on her laptop screen-she sits at the dining room table and there are six chairs ,so you tell me! She decided that all there was to do was watch the match and of my brain couldn't function because of the match so down she sat .

When we scored she wanted to go as the sun had moved but was met with the threat of me ending her life if she did ,and on it went for all 5 goals .
That is my theory and yes she is booked for the games left but not City one as I don't want wear out the gods .
Have a great day COYB.

Morning all. Own up! Who kidnapped Everton and replaced them with a football team? Even at 3-0 I was still like a cat on hot bricks, can never relax and enjoy the gamelol.
I’m off to see my friend today, a day early as we’re off to Norfolk tomorrow for a couple of days. We have a voucher for cream tea on the North Norfolk Railway, a Christmas present from son and family, so decided to take a short break in Sheringham rather than just a day trip.
@anjelikaferrett thoughts are with you today, hope things go as well as these things can and happy memories of your lovely Dad are a comfort to you and your family.💙
Have a good day, all.💙

Morning all. Sun is shining here, hope it is where you are too. Hope those who were saying farewell to loved ones yesterday found comfort and that Mrs J returned home safe and sound @jazzy. I’m off to Sheringham soon, hoping the sunshine comes along too but packed thermals just in case lol . Have a good day, all.💙
Yep back , safe and sound and knackered!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back