Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

How’s the toe?
Thanks everyone for the concern. I’m fairly confident that it’s broke based on the pain and swelling, but knowing there isn't much they'll do I've strapped it up.

I have a fairly high pain threshold (walked on a broken foot before and separately with a broken patella amongst others), so the discomfort suggest it's damaged.

My own fault really - wasn't paying attention and kicked the bottom of the French door's frame full force without any shoes on. Under the nail is all bloodied.

I'm going to have a Guinness and a brandy before bed to hopefully support the feeling of comfort.

Thanks everyone for the concern. I’m fairly confident that it’s broke based on the pain and swelling, but knowing there isn't much they'll do I've strapped it up.

I have a fairly high pain threshold (walked on a broken foot before and separately with a broken patella amongst others), so the discomfort suggest it's damaged.

My own fault really - wasn't paying attention and kicked the bottom of the French door's frame full force without any shoes on. Under the nail is all bloodied.

I'm going to have a Guinness and a brandy before bed to hopefully support the feeling of comfort.
Nothing you can do with a broken toe but suck it up.

Guinness is your friend.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back