Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all. I'm sorry to say I'm fairly sure we are going down. I'm even more sorry that Sam Allardyce, who I hate with a passion, will administer the final blow. Our destiny is no longer in our own hands. I hope I'm wrong.

Another lovely day here. I think grass cutting is the plan. We also probably need to go food shopping. It's such an exciting life...

Morning all. Weather is lovely here. Our friend is a drummer and his group is taking part in Bands’ Day next weekend at a local hotel. I’ve just realised this clashes with the kick off on Sunday. Now in a bit of a quandary I’ve told him we’ll be there but then again I don’t want to miss what could (and probably will) be our last game in the Premiership. Decisions, decisions.
Have a good day, all.💙

Good morning all. I'm sorry to say I'm fairly sure we are going down. I'm even more sorry that Sam Allardyce, who I hate with a passion, will administer the final blow. Our destiny is no longer in our own hands. I hope I'm wrong.

Another lovely day here. I think grass cutting is the plan. We also probably need to go food shopping. It's such an exciting life...
Hi everyone ,

Sadly I find myself in total agreement with you Anj.

Well. it's not sad that I'm in agreement with you - I usually am - no it's that we both agree that Fat Sam is going to be the one to hammers the nail into the Everton relegation coffin.

It wasn't yesterday's result that will see us go down. That in isolation was a decent result with a committed , battling performance but the footballing Gods clearly have it in for us. DCL injured yet again , no fit full backs and Leeds have to play West Ham whose players will still be pissed ( don't blame them either BTW). Years and years of terrible decisions and poor management are finally catching up with us. Even if, by some miracle Wham get something today Leeds will smash Spurs who were nothing short of disgraceful yesterday and can you honestly see our depleted team winning against Bournemouth who've already beaten us twice this season ? No, we're done I'm afraid and ultimately no one to blame but ourselves.

Anyway I spent yesterday emptying the compost tip and mulching the borders. Only another couple of hours of that today. Then , given the weather forecast ( no rain for at least the next 2 weeks ) I will start to water the garden which is a bit of a task when it's spread out over 2 acres!

I hope you all have a lovely day and get those prayer matd out and pray for West Ham to win.

Hi everyone ,

Sadly I find myself in total agreement with you Anj.

Well. it's not sad that I'm in agreement with you - I usually am - no it's that we both agree that Fat Sam is going to be the one to hammers the nail into the Everton relegation coffin.

It wasn't yesterday's result that will see us go down. That in isolation was a decent result with a committed , battling performance but the footballing Gods clearly have it in for us. DCL injured yet again , no fit full backs and Leeds have to play West Ham whose players will still be pissed ( don't blame them either BTW). Years and years of terrible decisions and poor management are finally catching up with us. Even if, by some miracle Wham get something today Leeds will smash Spurs who were nothing short of disgraceful yesterday and can you honestly see our depleted team winning against Bournemouth who've already beaten us twice this season ? No, we're done I'm afraid and ultimately no one to blame but ourselves.

Anyway I spent yesterday emptying the compost tip and mulching the borders. Only another couple of hours of that today. Then , given the weather forecast ( no rain for at least the next 2 weeks ) I will start to water the garden which is a bit of a task when it's spread out over 2 acres!

I hope you all have a lovely day and get those prayer matd out and pray for West Ham to win.

Oh ye of little faith……

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back