Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Determined not to let Everton ruin my day. Poured myself another cocktail, put a dance play on my IPod turned up dead loud,and started getting ready for the barbie.
We only go and equalise and its my star man Yerry. Get in. Made up for him as much as anything. The stick he's took on this forum is ridiculous. Well happy.

A few days ago, 3 daisies appeared in the exact same spot that the Yarrow and Kiwi fruit appeared , what, 18 months ago? Not one other daisy in a large meadow. Was deffo Nikki, I reckon anyrate. It was the day after my job interview.

So, about 20 mins from the end of the match, I did about 10 minutes of stress relieving mowing. Looked down at the daisies and said, "Nik, no idea if you can, but Everton could do with a favour."

Go figure!!

A few days ago, 3 daisies appeared in the exact same spot that the Yarrow and Kiwi fruit appeared , what, 18 months ago? Not one other daisy in a large meadow. Was deffo Nikki, I reckon anyrate. It was the day after my job interview.

So, about 20 mins from the end of the match, I did about 10 minutes of stress relieving mowing. Looked down at the daisies and said, "Nik, no idea if you can, but Everton could do with a favour."

Go figure!!
I'm assuming you didn't mow said daisies.

Cal hated all sports but she liked me to be happy so would have been rooting for Everton.

Good news Scotland here we come, going the Hearts Hibs game a week Saturday, and Kelso ladies day horse racing, I’ll have to get a new Frock

@Barnfred 55 I’ll be asking you for one to back when I’m at Kelso

WestJet and the Air Line Pilots Association announced a tentative deal to avoid the job action early Friday morning after eight months of negotiations.
Anything with Blue, Bear or Fred in the name mate. Can't lose 😀
What can I say. Only had 2 bets today and Savanna Blue came in and I had it at 14-1.😀

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back