Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Nearly got ran into by a little scrote on an e-scooter, nearly clotheslined the tosser, I just managed to get the lead over his head and thankfully Daisy was mooching around in the grass. Not cool those scooters somone will get hurt
On our local news recently a 14 year old admitted causing the death of 71 year old woman whilst riding an e-scooter on the pavement. Those things are an absolute nightmare.

Good news Scotland here we come, going the Hearts Hibs game a week Saturday, and Kelso ladies day horse racing, I’ll have to get a new Frock

@Barnfred 55 I’ll be asking you for one to back when I’m at Kelso

WestJet and the Air Line Pilots Association announced a tentative deal to avoid the job action early Friday morning after eight months of negotiations.
Four of us are going to Edinburgh a week on Monday, so if I see a bloke in a frock I’ll say hello :)

They're gonna get banned I reckon or at least some rules implemented, they go pretty fast upto 30mph I think
Nottinghamshire Police used to seize and crush them but I’m not sure whether they still do. 30mph is far too fast, the damn things are on you before you know they are there, you can’t hear them either. Should ban them completely.

Nearly got ran into by a little scrote on an e-scooter, nearly clotheslined the tosser, I just managed to get the lead over his head and thankfully Daisy was mooching around in the grass. Not cool those scooters somone will get hurt

On our local news recently a 14 year old admitted causing the death of 71 year old woman whilst riding an e-scooter on the pavement. Those things are an absolute nightmare.

They're gonna get banned I reckon or at least some rules implemented, they go pretty fast upto 30mph I think

Nottinghamshire Police used to seize and crush them but I’m not sure whether they still do. 30mph is far too fast, the damn things are on you before you know they are there, you can’t hear them either. Should ban them completely.

A couple of kids have them in our village, they are a nightmare, one even overtook me while I was driving out of the village, as you say, no noise and barely visible. I‘ve banned anyone bringing them into our pub car park but I fear a tragedy is just around the corner…..

Morning all on this fine sunny day here in Finland .I hope all had a good night and escaped the escooters ,we have them in the city but not out here thankfully .There are problems here too with people hurting themselves but not others ,I suspect that is down to everyone skiing ( which is as quiet and as hectic) ,they should however be confined to areas with enough room and not pavements .
Have a great day all COYB

Morning. I am pretty nervous about the game, so so much riding on this it's a disgrace 2 seasons on the bounce. We are not too good to go down, you can't be if you're in this position after 36 games. I hope the end of this season sees us safe and some of the charlatans at the top gone.

Might put shorts on today for the first time and taker daisy up the fields.

Them escooters are dangerous, i see young kids flying around on the roads in them, terrible invention, people are just getting lazier and lazier that they need a motor on a scooter.

Morning guys. I see it's national sandwich week this week so I'm celebrating by having posh sausage butties for lunch. Who said I'm stuck in my ways. lol

Beautiful day down here so looks like I'll be having my first barbie of the season later. Think it may be an afternoon in the sun with a couple of summer cocktails, (may try out the honey liqueur today) whilst keeping one eye on the proceedings of a certain football match. I'm nervous but our last 2 away performances have been very good so I'm hoping we can keep that trend going.

Hope everybody has a great weekend and that the footballing gods are with us.;)

Morning guys. I see it's national sandwich week this week so I'm celebrating by having posh sausage butties for lunch. Who said I'm stuck in my ways. lol

Beautiful day down here so looks like I'll be having my first barbie of the season later. Think it may be an afternoon in the sun with a couple of summer cocktails, (may try out the honey liqueur today) whilst keeping one eye on the proceedings of a certain football match. I'm nervous but our last 2 away performances have been very good so I'm hoping we can keep that trend going.

Hope everybody has a great weekend and that the footballing gods are with us.;)

here you go Fred, enjoy…..

1684577827036.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back