Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good news Scotland here we come, going the Hearts Hibs game a week Saturday, and Kelso ladies day horse racing, I’ll have to get a new Frock

@Barnfred 55 I’ll be asking you for one to back when I’m at Kelso

WestJet and the Air Line Pilots Association announced a tentative deal to avoid the job action early Friday morning after eight months of negotiations.

Good news Scotland here we come, going the Hearts Hibs game a week Saturday, and Kelso ladies day horse racing, I’ll have to get a new Frock

WestJet and the Air Line Pilots Association announced a tentative deal to avoid the job action early Friday morning after eight months of negotiations.
Great news!

Anything with Blue, Bear or Fred in the name mate. Can't lose 😀

Brilliant news

Nearly got ran into by a little scrote on an e-scooter, nearly clotheslined the tosser, I just managed to get the lead over his head and thankfully Daisy was mooching around in the grass. Not cool those scooters somone will get hurt
Tossers.

Was stood in a bar in Clones last week, shoulder to shoulder. Next thing I knew my pint was around my wrist.

A ‘Lady’ with a backpack on decided the way to reach the door was to just walk straight into a crowd and keep going.

I really can’t stand bad manners. It isn’t difficult to negotiate a crowd with a please and thank you.

Hello everybody. Great pics @Barnfred 55 . Truro looks lovely. I have done very little today but did manage the gym this morning. Had a weightlifting clean and press (?) PB- the actual weight is pretty pathetic in the greater scheme of things but I was proud of myself. Other than that I've been catching up on Masterchef. I was therefore inspired to make honey and garlic chicken for tea.

Had a nice chat with my brother who is off on a bus trip to Bangor on Dee races tomorrow. For those who know the area, it's with the Rose of Mossley pub. bus leaves at 11 am, breakfast at 9.30am in the pub. i have visions of the Jolly Boys Outing! As my Nan used to say, they've got a 'chara' going. Mr F and I are thinking about a barbecue tomorrow if the weather is OK. The forecast looks alright.

Have a lovely evening everybody.

Hello everybody. Great pics @Barnfred 55 . Truro looks lovely. I have done very little today but did manage the gym this morning. Had a weightlifting clean and press (?) PB- the actual weight is pretty pathetic in the greater scheme of things but I was proud of myself. Other than that I've been catching up on Masterchef. I was therefore inspired to make honey and garlic chicken for tea.

Had a nice chat with my brother who is off on a bus trip to Bangor on Dee races tomorrow. For those who know the area, it's with the Rose of Mossley pub. bus leaves at 11 am, breakfast at 9.30am in the pub. i have visions of the Jolly Boys Outing! As my Nan used to say, they've got a 'chara' going. Mr F and I are thinking about a barbecue tomorrow if the weather is OK. The forecast looks alright.

Talking of masterchef, masterchef australia has started again having just finished filming and since it finished, Chef Jock Zonfrillo who is a judge has. died, bit weird watching him knowing he's just died

Smiled at ‘a chara’. Love it in fact.

Tomorrow is shaping up well for a BBQ but mentally I’m afraid to look beyond 4.50pm.

I’m about 5 episodes behind on Masterchef but 100% will be looking out for honey and garlic chicken.

Talking of masterchef, masterchef australia has started again having just finished filming and since it finished, Chef Jock Zonfrillo who is a judge has. died, bit weird watching him knowing he's just died
Can’t say I knew him. The other half watches it and was stunned though.

I find the Oz version way behind John and Gregg but no doubt I’m missing out.

That’s really good news. Look forward to seeing the pics of you in your new frock.;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back