Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I can't believe what I saw. It was an unbelievable game but Peterborough totally bottled it. How can you be 4 nil up and lose? They just seemed to panic and lose all composure and belief when the 1st goal.went in. Madness
In the home game Poku had a chance to make it 5-0 and shot straight at the goalie, everyone said it didn’t matter but my brother said it may come back to bite them. Trust him to be right.🙄

Good morning all on this sunny day here in Hyvinkää.I hope all are well and had a good night . Nice to see the Newcastle result might keep the reds out , work to do yet ,as they play Leicester next it could help us .It is up to us though play well and get the points tomorrow and the rest can do what they want . I wonder if the interest from America is genuine or a smoke screen from the board ,such a shame to feel that way as it seems all trust has gone in the board ,one thing for sure Moshiri will take the first good offer.Have a great day blues .

Good morning all on this sunny day here in Hyvinkää.I hope all are well and had a good night . Nice to see the Newcastle result might keep the reds out , work to do yet ,as they play Leicester next it could help us .It is up to us though play well and get the points tomorrow and the rest can do what they want . I wonder if the interest from America is genuine or a smoke screen from the board ,such a shame to feel that way as it seems all trust has gone in the board ,one thing for sure Moshiri will take the first good offer.Have a great day blues .
Both the Newcastle and West Ham results worked for us last night. I know we still have to take care of our own business but the things out of our control are falling nicely.

Looks like we are definitely up for sale and while I know nothing of the buyers, could it be any worse?

Hi all, I went to the doctor this morning and got signed off for two more weeks. I actually cried when I was talking to the doctor which made me realise I'm not ready to go back to work but also made me feel like a right divvy.
Off to the gym.this afternoon. Then will be keeping close tabs on the Newcastle match later.
As people keep reminding me Anj, there's nothing wrong with a good old cry. And it's true.

Been to Truro this morning. The neighbour was invigilating at the college so she dropped me off on the way in and picked me up again at 12.30, so had over 4 hours to explore. Bought some new clothes to fit my new slimline figure, and picked up at few supplies at the Asian food shop. First time I've been in for a while. We used to come at least once a month. Cal would do her thing (usually involving either nails or shopping) and I would go to the pub. We'd meet up later and have a nice meal before the 40 minute journey home.

Truro is the only city in Cornwall, although with a population of just 20,000 it probably wouldn't be termed a city anywhere else in the world. It's quite beautiful actually, very green and very hilly. A nice place to live.

Sorted out the gas for my BBQ this afternoon so all ready to go now. Probably have my first tomorrow if the weather holds. The forecast is good but that means nothing down here. Had a beer or 2 with Pete who gave me a hand with the gas, then it's G&T Friday and fish and no chips to look forward to later.

Have a great weekend everybody. ;)

Been to Truro this morning. The neighbour was invigilating at the college so she dropped me off on the way in and picked me up again at 12.30, so had over 4 hours to explore. Bought some new clothes to fit my new slimline figure, and picked up at few supplies at the Asian food shop. First time I've been in for a while. We used to come at least once a month. Cal would do her thing (usually involving either nails or shopping) and I would go to the pub. We'd meet up later and have a nice meal before the 40 minute journey home.

Truro is the only city in Cornwall, although with a population of just 20,000 it probably wouldn't be termed a city anywhere else in the world. It's quite beautiful actually, very green and very hilly. A nice place to live.

Sorted out the gas for my BBQ this afternoon so all ready to go now. Probably have my first tomorrow if the weather holds. The forecast is good but that means nothing down here. Had a beer or 2 with Pete who gave me a hand with the gas, then it's G&T Friday and fish and no chips to look forward to later.

Have a great weekend everybody. ;)
Have I got to come over to iron your new tops ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back