Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Well had a lovely tea. The restaurant did a naga chicken and the bhindi bhaji was the best I ever had. Service wasnt the best though so will still give the other one a go when I return next week.

Before that met a lovely family from Hayle. The mum was telling me the best places to go to in the Scillies. Bit more digging and I discovered she hadn't been there for 20 years. Typical Cornish mentality. Anyway, another hug as we said our goodbyes. People are so nice down here.
Check your wallet fred

Bon voyage Fred . Chocs away has a whole new meaning on the Scillonian! Make sure that bag is handy! lol

The weather forecast is fantastic , a couple of degrees cooler than the mainland but full sun for the week. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

On one of the boats from St Marys to the outer islaands there is a dog that's the skipper - genuinely he sits at the bow of the boat looking for danger and keeping the passengers safe - that's the best boat to be on - but it can be a bit ruff.
Arrived safe and sound. Sickbag untouched. Crossing was fine even though it was a bit choppy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back